You got any friends that only **** with white chicks?

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
The option to date anybody really...self hate my ass. You throw that shyt around too easily, that's a damn cop out.:sitdown:

It's not a cop out. It's the truth. You implied that white women were a prize and that he was too ugly to possibly have the chance to date one.

7fe3505bef3e8ccae7e477ce3120ee275c76e1c.gif

:youngsabo:

You negroes telling on yourselves. Go ahead with your porcelain princesses bruh.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Dude is probabaly too damn ugly to even have that option breh, so he hates. Btw I also noticed he completely dodged your questions about what he actually does to support the black community...besides talk shyt about IR dating/marriage on a message board..like a :beli:
nikka I'm handsome as fukk and I fukked several white and Asian chicks in high school. Id never fukk another today or even wife one.

I'll post a list of of all the black empowerment/centered programs/initiatives/community service events I've held/led when I get back home if you think it'll make you feel better about being a c00n. I doubt it will though
:shaq:
It's not a cop out. It's the truth. You implied that white women were a prize and that he was too ugly to possibly have the chance to date one.

You negroes telling on yourselves. Go ahead with your porcelain princesses bruh.
He's probably a CAC. Mad I don't want his beasts.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
My thing is we are all human. I personally can date anyone regardless of race. Now, culturally there are some differences between people that aren't an exact 1:1 ratio with race. Date whoever you want as long as it's for the right reasons and you don't have bad ulterior motives behind it. There is no reason to limit yourself to one race or another including your own, but that's your preference. I'm not going to get mad at you over what you like.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

Funny cause my girl is black. Also i'm quite sure that neither of you angry nikkas have a girl, so you in fact have no options. Why don't you go back to slingin bean pies on crenshaw blvd and bein mad at everything.:russ:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
My thing is we are all human. I personally can date anyone regardless of race. Now, culturally there are some differences between people that aren't an exact 1:1 ratio with race. Date whoever you want as long as it's for the right reasons and you don't have bad ulterior motives behind it. There is no reason to limit yourself to one race or another including your own, but that's your preference. I'm not going to get mad at you over what you like.

The best way of looking at it...but let these nikkas keep going with the whole "keeping the race pure" thing. These cats aren't even 100 percent African descent themselves, but they think they're gonna keep it pure. What are these cats gonna do if their children date outside the race....disown them? That'd be great parenting.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Funny cause my girl is black. Also i'm quite sure that neither of you angry nikkas have a girl, so you in fact have no options. Why don't you go back to slingin bean pies on crenshaw blvd and bein mad at everything.:russ:

If they actually got p*ssy in the first place, they wouldn't be so upset about what the next man is doing. :mjpls: nikkas in here throwing insults talking about kicking skulls and shyt. Are they actually reading their own posts? :pachaha:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I really don't see how a black dude can date strictly white chicks over black women :what:

I mean even tho I got a lot of problems with black womens' mindsets in general, I could never just turn my back on them and not date them.:snoop:

When black women are on point they just too damn sexy for me to resist :wow:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Where is anyone talking about kicking skulls in? :what: Over dramatic

I don't think anyone is upset about who anyone's dating. I just don't hang around people who don't reflect my purpose in life. Point blank lol

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Where is anyone talking about kicking skulls in? :what: Over dramatic

I don't think anyone is upset about who anyone's dating. I just don't hang around people who don't reflect my purpose in life. Point blank lol

Only thing you have done in this thread is attempt to disrespect anyone speaking on marrying other black people. Since you don't like that idea obviously you went on a tangent about how we don't have a Fourteen Point plan to save the black community. nikka I am mad and if I could I'd kick you in your fukking skull right now for being annoying. :pacspit:

fukk you and your life you soon to be the affirmative action negro of your own family.

nikka you even quoted this exact post earlier...and you seem to be taking the same over dramatic stance. :usure: