You got any friends that only **** with white chicks?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
yea one of my homies only fukks with white chicks , cause some black ugly bytch made fun of him shyt about in middle school or some shyt :manny:. I dont judge him dont make him a c00n or nothing he just has a preference.

Daps
yea one of my homies only fukks with white chicks , cause some black ugly bytch made fun of him shyt about in middle school or some shyt :manny:. I dont judge him dont make him a c00n or nothing he just has a preference.

that doesn't sound like a preference. he sounds like the friend in the op :sadbron: like he has issues

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Plenty of these "friends". They all happen to be c00ns as well. They're the type that has a "preference" for white women but when asked what they like so much about white girls, their answers revolve around stereotypes of black women

"B-b-b-b-b-buuuuutttt Sol... It's just a preference my nig stop sweatin' em! :skip:"

:childplease:

:pacspit:

Preference my ass!

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im on my white phase but the thought of having mixed babies scares me.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
that doesn't sound like a preference. he sounds like the friend in the op :sadbron:

he does lol, nikka use to be like :mjpls: anytime someone bring up dating a black girl

I can understand tho some girls around my way be having a nikka like :snoop: and :upsetfavre: wanting to kill a bytch. biggest misconception is that white girls are nicer nah they all the same.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
im on my white phase but the thought of having mixed babies scares me.

What you mean bout white phase? Im currently talkin to a white chick who is baaaaaddd and cool as fukk while hittin up my LS chick on the reg :youngsabo:

Mite date the white chick real talk. Never been in a relationship wit one though. nikkas experimentin n shyt :yeshrug:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Why are black men always made to feel guilty if they date anything other then black women? Our mothers really done on a job on us.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What you mean bout white phase? Im currently talkin to a white chick who is baaaaaddd and cool as fukk while hittin up my LS chick on the reg :youngsabo:

Mite date the white chick real talk. Never been in a relationship wit one though. nikkas experimentin n shyt :yeshrug:

White phase as in I can never see myself marrying one. Imagine your kids marry a white person... the black will be extinct. :merchant:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That shyt is disgusting. I dont know how any black male or female could do it. You have a mixed child, that child marries interracially and now your black ass isnt even relevant anymore. Lol family photos and shyt look like a company stock photo on diversity with one black person.

Exactly what I said. Dap.

Plus you KNOW your wife's family calling you a ****** behind your back.

I'd marry a spanish chick tho :smugfavre: