You got any friends that only **** with white chicks?

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Black people have a strong history and culture that does need to be preserved and that can only be preserved if we decide to stick together as a community and support each other. Maybe it's because I went to an HBCU but I don't know ANY black man who has attended such institution and then has decided to marry a white woman.

Naturally, these are the kind of dudes I hang around. As a black man who is all about black unity, black empowerment, etc. in every aspect of life, I hang around guys who have these same interests. There's no room for people who don't have the same vision in my circle.

Black men and women today have been led to hell and back by a multicultural agenda that leads to that lack of unity you speak of . It's embarrassing that these negroes find "marry black" and supporting other "black people" as Elitist?

I guess being educated is "elitist" as well?

:pacspit:

These negroes disgust me. Absolutely disgusting.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I don't care what I sound like to a c00n :birdman:

So what exactly are you doing to preserve/strengthen our people?

Are you working with others to create black businesses or support those that already exist? Are you helping to improve impoverished low income areas of your city as far as activities for the youth, education, etc? Anything? ...or are you simply talking out the ass and acting as if you practice what you preach simply due to what color of woman you choose to be with? ...because we all know that looking down your nose at your own people over trivial matters is empowering the black race. :mjpls:

Oh, and btw, I don't care if I look like a c00n to an armchair activist. Sitting here talking about empowering our race but I bet you aren't doing shyt to improve that which actually matters. :mjpls:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Black men and women today have been led to hell and back by a multicultural agenda that leads to that lack of unity you speak of . It's embarrassing that these negroes find "marry black" and supporting other "black people" as Elitist?
It's damn near sickening. Black people can't have any kind of pride or communal ties to each other without being compared to ****** hunting lynchers. White people have tricked black people into being afraid to love and want each other.
:dwillhuh:

So what exactly are you doing to preserve/strengthen our people?
Are you working with others to create black businesses or support those that already exist? Are you helping to improve impoverished low income areas of your city as far as activities for the youth, education, etc? Anything? ...or are you simply talking out the ass and acting as if you practice what you preach simply due to what color of woman you choose to be with? ...because we all know that looking down your nose at your own people over trivial matters is empowering the black race. :mjpls:
Oh, and btw, I don't care if I look like a c00n to an armchair activist. Sitting here talking about empowering our race but I bet you aren't doing shyt to improve that which actually matters. :mjpls:
Stop quotin' me, b. :sitdown:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
It's damn near sickening. Black people can't have any kind of pride or communal ties to each other without being compared to ****** hunting lynchers. White people have tricked black people into being afraid to love and want each other.
:dwillhuh:

Stop quotin' me, b. :sitdown:

If you're gonna make claims, back them up, else you sound like a :troll: and if so, lemme know so I can dismiss your posts for the :duck: they all seem to be.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

:laff: I surely doubt it's that deep, but okay. I'm saying some of you cats sound a lil :wrist: getting legit upset at what color another man chooses to fukk. I don't pay that much attention to the next man, but by all means do you. :pachaha: I'm gonna ask you the same question I asked ole dude....what are you doing to empower our people? ...and no, simply choosing to date your own race isn't enough. :ld:

jab343irk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women are told to disrespect black men at a young age so black men have no use for them when they make it

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I'd prefer for you to dismiss my post. Your bloodline will probably be diluted and die out soon anyway breh.

Nice edit. You sound pretty upset though. :umad:

As far as bloodlines go...seeing that we all live in a country as diverse as the USA, I surely doubt anyone in your family is of pure african descent. :usure:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Somebody is embarrassing themselves right now. Somebody finds black unity threatening.

unlce-ruckus-version-of-catcher-freeman.jpg

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Nice edit. You sound pretty upset though. :umad:
As far as bloodlines go...seeing that we all live in a country as diverse as the USA, I surely doubt anyone in your family is of pure african descent. :usure:
I decided not to call you a c00n again. Big whoop. It doesn't matter what you surely doubt. It matters what I want to preserve.

Release my nuts :ahh:

Somebody is embarrassing themselves right now. Somebody finds black unity threatening.
Dude is mad that black people want to be together. LOL

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

....and no one has yet to tell us what actions they're taking to support the black race. Instead, we have a bunch of nikkas bumping their gums and sticking their chest out over insignificant shyt. Bet a lot of you have friends/fam who are taking the wrong path on the road to being another statistic and stereotype that you don't say a word too, but instead you choose to attack complete strangers over dating white chicks. Good job brehs, making progress. :shaq2:

Avion

The Man in the Mask
Daps
Reppin
The Carolinas
yeah, my white friends only fukk white chicks :smugfavre:

but for real, it's kinda odd - I go to a predominately white institution that attracts the kind of high achieving black men who stereotypically WOULD be interested in white women exclusively, but for some reason none of us are. In fact, I'm more likely to find a black woman who's only interested in white men here than a black man exclusively interested in white women

That being said, I used to be like that back in middle/high school :yeshrug: . Looking back, I can see that it was an issue with the quality of women in the area where I grew up, and me making the mistake of assuming that all black women were like that

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
....and no one has yet to tell us what actions they're taking to support the black race. Instead, we have a bunch of nikkas bumping their gums and sticking their chest out over insignificant shyt. :shaq2:

Only thing you have done in this thread is attempt to disrespect anyone speaking on marrying other black people. Since you don't like that idea obviously you went on a tangent about how we don't have a Fourteen Point plan to save the black community. nikka I am mad and if I could I'd kick you in your fukking skull right now for being annoying. :pacspit:

fukk you and your life you soon to be the affirmative action negro of your own family.