You got any friends that only **** with white chicks?

Daps
Reppin
London
That excuse where black dudes say that they wont touch black women because of their negative experiences is stupid as fukk. If a white chick went off on a racial tirade against them they'd brush it off as a stand alone incident and continue to give all white women the benefit of the doubt. A courtesy that they'd never even entertain giving to black women.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Why are black men always made to feel guilty if they date anything other then black women? Our mothers really done on a job on us.

You can blame that on the few who feel the need to shyt on black women simply because they're not interested in dating black women. :whoo:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
.....still wondering why dudes are so concerned with where another man sticks his penis. :huhldup: Yall take other people's business a bit too personal.

That is something I will never understand and only black men think that way! A white man might get mad at another white man because he wants the power and resources of the white race to stay within the white race. There is no power for black people to preserve so why do they care who dates who?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
That is something I will never understand and only black men think that way! A white man might get mad at another white man because he wants the power and resources of the white race to stay within the white race. There is no power for black people to preserve so why do they care who dates who?

:usure: Maybe on here....but the only people I've encountered IRL with that mentality are black women. My g/f is white, and the only people who's given us dirty looks are 1. Older white people, 2. Guess who?:youngsabo: They're the only ones paying such shyt that much attention. As a matter of fact, women(and fakkits) are the only ones paying madd attention to who's fukking who and why. So this leads me to believe one thing.....an awful lot of sons of single mothers on here. :mjpls:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
And when you first heard about it you were like :birdman:

shyts how my best friend is. nikka was simpin HARD and got played by this one black chick, and he holds it against all sistas now. :snoop:

Yurp and I clown this nikka each and every time on some "you a disgrace, my nig" type shyt. No hate, just fukking with him. To his defense, he is biracial and gets some of the baddest pink toes out there. Not my cup of tea though.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Black people have a strong history and culture that does need to be preserved and that can only be preserved if we decide to stick together as a community and support each other. Maybe it's because I went to an HBCU but I don't know ANY black man who has attended such institution and then has decided to marry a white woman.

Naturally, these are the kind of dudes I hang around. As a black man who is all about black unity, black empowerment, etc. in every aspect of life, I hang around guys who have these same interests. There's no room for people who don't have the same vision in my circle.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Exactly what I said. Dap.

Plus you KNOW your wife's family calling you a ****** behind your back.

I'd marry a spanish chick tho :smugfavre:

shyt fukk them too. I'd tread carefully with that meaning they would have to be "black spanish" and aware of their roots. Black people need to realize that your history doesn't allow you to do some shyt and if black people had some damn pride they'd understand that.

Think about it. How many black folks here know there history? How many black folks have 3 or 4 generations of photos in the house? Photos of family members 1900 to now?

If you don't you could be the first to start that in your family history. Be the first to graduate college, be the family member that everyone looks up to. shyt 100 years from now I want my great great grandson telling his son that Granpa "Wesley" was XYZ.

Start a legacy if your family doesn't have one.

The stakes are too high for brothas and sistas. shyt you only the black person at your job and you come home to be the only black person in your "family"??

:lolbron: fukkin suckas.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Black people have a strong history and culture that does need to be preserved and that can only be preserved if we decide to stick together as a community and support each other. Maybe it's because I went to an HBCU but I don't know ANY black man who has attended such institution and then has decided to marry a white woman.

Naturally, these are the kind of dudes I hang around. As a black man who is all about black unity, black empowerment, etc. in every aspect of life, I hang around guys who have these same interests. There's no room for people who don't have the same vision in my circle.

You sound like the black version of a typical white elitist. Your thoughts on segregation? :mjpls: