You get 1mil a month in your bank account, but..

You do it?

• Yes

Votes: 72 65.5%
  • Hell no.

Votes: 38 34.5%

• Total voters

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How is 12 million enough to eat for the rest of your life?
Chuck it in a low risk index fund tracking the S&P 500.

Safe withdrawal rate on investments is 4% per year, while your money still growing.

In other words, you can safely withdraw $480,000 per year without even touching the principal $12M.

Actually your money is still growing while spending $480k/year, since on average safe index funds produce ~10% profit per year and you're only withdrawing 4%.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You have to share a two bedroom apartment with a silverback Gorrilla. He was raised by humans.

You only get the money as long as you live there rent free. If you leave you don't get to keep the money. If you try to harm or remove the Gorrilla whose name is James, you lose the money. Are you doing it?

You have to live there for a year at least to keep the money. James is fairly well mannered.
Question.

How high were you when you made this thread?

egsteel

All Star
Daps
I won't cap, I busted out laughing as I'm reading the op.
:mjlol::russ:

You tryna get me killed.
This thread was definitely a plot twist. Just imagine coming home from work and the gorilla's chilling on the couch wearing your sweater like Bruh Man from the fifth floor. Stretching it out and shyt. I can see a silverback having boundary issues like that.
you come home early one night from work and the gorilla got his girl there and you walk in to this:
uGMY_q.gif
:russ::russ::russ:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
If you try to harm or remove the Gorrilla whose name is James, you lose the money. Are you doing it?

If he's cool, I'm cool, but it's still a gorilla. He's going to try and get buck. As a man, I may have to put him check him for my personal safety and inflict harm, and if it comes to that, I'm not going to try to hurt him: I will hurt him. If I can get a self defense clause, it'd be an easy lick. :manny:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Where do you nikkas come up with shyt like this? This isn’t a realistic challenge at all, of course the beast is eventually gonna pummel you to death.

A better challenge would be you get 1 million dollars but all you can use is public bathrooms for a year. Any bathroom you want but it has to be public for an entire year.