You’re in charge of a multi million dollar a month drug operation, but can only pick one group to be your team

Who you picking ?

• Martin cast

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Good Times cast

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Wayans bros cast

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Fresh Prince cast

Votes: 26 61.9%

• Total voters

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
yeah i'm going with Martin cast. Martin himself draws attention away because he's so outlandish but in a regular nicca way
Tommy (RIP) was already tapped in and would make a great right hand man since he already knew the game. a more loyal stringer bell type
Pam would make a great enforcer because she would bust guns if needed.
Then you got Cole, i'm puttin him in the Deangelo barksdale category except more loyal. he can run the low-level roadmans shyt and link with the allies to keep them happy.

NoCones

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I was gonna say the Bank's family but this is interesting if you keep thinking about it.

Wayans is a small operation so that could be beneficial as a business. And their show was NY based (?).

I'd personally like the Martin cast but they weren't coastal. It would also be dope to see Tommy have a job.

More pitfalls to the banks fam is the idea that some members might start using. But with Geoffrey being international, it could offset that type of fukkery in more ways than one.

Despite my first impression, good times might be the way to go.
Yep. Multimillion dollar operation. Local gangs in payroll. Florida dies in a "random" mugging. cake

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Best thread premise in a long while

nikkas saying group D how long before Uncle Phil hijack you’re whole operation you ask that man how much prof we made this week he look at you like

we-haha.gif

You start asking questions he tell jeffry to pass him the wap like

wOJD5g.gif

Wayans bros know the codes at least I’m going with option C

dont-tell-wayans-brothers.gif
Uncle Phil is the least likely to try and cook up trouble because him and his wife are already hella moneyed up.

Plus they've been on both sides of the bench and realizes that infighting always proceeds incarceration.

Plus these are his kids who stand to inherit the business so there's no reason to buck.

Group D, and with the expertise of Philip and Vivian, we're clean and distanced within three years, just cats licking cream from the sundae.

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You’ll be able to wash the money easier with group D.

Hillary with the Real Estate
Will and Jazzy Jeff with nightclubs.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Group A:

Martin cast

Allies- Stan, Shanaynay, Hustle Man, Nipsey, Shaun

The weaknesses is everyone doesn’t get along and and dude like hustle man might be stepping on the work behind your bacc

Group B:

Good Times cast

Allies- Wilonna, Bookman, Dog food lady, Larry(Michaels bully)
Strengths are you on a top floor in the PJs hard to raid, weaknesses- Florida Evans. Also might have jack boys like Mad Dog and extortionist like Sweet Daddy Williams

Group C:

Allies: White Mike, TC, Dee, Dupri

Weaknesses- no real muscle tho you can use Marlon’s acting plugs to supply cacs in manhattan

Group D:

image uploader

Allies- Jazz

Weakness - police ass spot, can’t trap in bel air. Will is the most “street smart “ but he’s a p*ssy

Definitely not the good times cast.. Florida Evans would’ve snitched on everyone already and we would be in jail…

I’d go with the fresh price cast.. Uncle Phil a judge so right there we got a plug on the inside of the legal system…

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Good Times easily. Do you know how much drug money you can make if you lock down an entire projects? A lot. You can look in James eyes and tell he built for running a drug organization and the mostly like to actually whack a nikka or get him killed out of all these other soft ass nikkas on the list. Uncle Phil soft ass ain’t sending hits. Martin full of lame ass nikkas ready to get they pack took. Wayans brothers so fukking goofy I wouldn’t even trust them nikkas to bag my shyt up.

Cleary James already known in the projects and got the best spot to set up, and he the toughest and the most street. Uncle Phil is a literal police ass nikka. You can tell pops from wayans brothers never had no fukking motion in life. And Martin was worried bout them hoes and kicking it with 2 lame ass nikkas. nikka wasn’t moving no packs in Detroit without them nikkas fukking his soft ass over