You’re in charge of a multi million dollar a month drug operation, but can only pick one group to be your team

Who you picking ?

• Martin cast

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Good Times cast

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Wayans bros cast

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Fresh Prince cast

Votes: 26 61.9%

• Total voters

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Best thread premise in a long while

nikkas saying group D how long before Uncle Phil hijack you’re whole operation you ask that man how much prof we made this week he look at you like

we-haha.gif

You start asking questions he tell jeffry to pass him the wap like

wOJD5g.gif

Nah you really making sense... gotta rethink this :ohhh:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Easily group D. Uncle Phil and Vivan (original one) would make sure the police stay away. Secondly you could easily launder the money through Uncle Phil hardware store, Uncle Phil apartment complex, Uncle Phil music shop and other investments.
I forgot uncle Phil owned all that

The only problem with that is the whole operation becomes way too dependent on Phil and his connections

What happens when he finds this out and wants a bigger cut :ohhh:

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Give me Group D. Uncle Phil has an in-road in the legal system and can steer cases in your direction plus may have contacts in the police. Jeffrey has a smart mouth but is an all round hitta, intelligent and loyal. Ashley can make inroads with the teenage fiends. The momma is intelligent and will likely cause problems. Carlton is business smart and can shift into C-Note mode if needed. Jazz is definitely loyal and well Hilary isn’t bringing much to the table but likes money and is smart enough not to fukk shyt up.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
You see best advice 😏
*I don't like how people think uncle Phil got the link cuz he's a judge

Not all in the CJS are dirty and compromised 😄

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Not sure about the Williams. Marlon too extra and Pops would be tryna have meetings with the cartel in turquoise bellbottoms and a bow tie.
:russ:

Now that I got time to think, you make some damn good points lol

Marlon couldn't even keep the secret of Shawn losing the newsstand to TC in a card game:mjlol: