You get 1mil a month in your bank account, but..

You do it?

• Yes

Votes: 72 65.5%
  • Hell no.

Votes: 38 34.5%

• Total voters

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
As long as he shyts away from the apartment, don't be on that alpha male bullshyt and can sign language me a warning for when he's tryna bring another gorilla over and bust the gussy open, we good. :yeshrug:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Silverback gorillas project dominance and expect you to fall in line, if he decides you not doing something then you not doing it. Period.
Or you gonna have to fight that thing

He want yo food he gettin it, he want yo drink he gettin it. He want yo girl? Well you share that girl.

You can't domesticate a gorilla the process of domestication takes years and years of selective breeding to choose for the most docile traits in an animal. Y'all muthafukkas gonna end up dead

:snoop:

You sound scared

This shyt here :skip:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Can I spend any of the money as i accrue it? Also the apartment must be on the first floor and I have a full size window.

Does the gorilla know I live there? Cause if I have a window, an electrical outlet, and internet, I don't need to even go into the common area with James. But I don't want him knowing I'm there and not fukking with him at all. I'd fortify the shyt out of the door to the point its unusable. I can shower at the gym.