You get 1mil a month in your bank account, but..

You do it?

• Yes

Votes: 72 65.5%
  • Hell no.

Votes: 38 34.5%

• Total voters

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Can I spend any of the money as i accrue it? Also the apartment must be on the first floor and I have a full size window.

Does the gorilla know I live there? Cause if I have a window, an electrical outlet, and internet, I don't need to even go into the common area with James. But I don't want him knowing I'm there and not fukking with him at all. I'd fortify the shyt out of the door to the point its unusable. I can shower at the gym.
He knows you are there yes you can spend the money but if you don't spend the year there you have to pay it back.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait hold on a milli a month? I thought you meant just 1 mill, trained by humans his whole life calm for one year he can move in, no problems after a year we will even extend the tenancy. He probably been raised by cacs he will feel right at home living with a nikka

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
This thread was definitely a plot twist. Just imagine coming home from work and the gorilla's chilling on the couch wearing your sweater like Bruh Man from the fifth floor. Stretching it out and shyt. I can see a silverback having boundary issues like that.
You know how crazy Gorilla's are. fukk around and try to kill you because he saw himself in a mirror or because you looked at him wrong. Plus his room in the apartment is small as hell.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Where do you nikkas come up with shyt like this? This isn’t a realistic challenge at all, of course the beast is eventually gonna pummel you to death.

A better challenge would be you get 1 million dollars but all you can use is public bathrooms for a year. Any bathroom you want but it has to be public for an entire year.

Homeless people do this for years and dont get paid.

Are you homeless

Between homes at the moment

:rudy: Trash ass scenario thread wouldn’t even get 10 replies

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Im and open minded and tolerant man. If he’s bringing gorilla brehs home and his feces decor is zesty that’s one thing. I’m not being a gorillas bytch for a year for any amount of money.

some things you can’t come back from.
Nah

Mighty Joe Young only attracted to human men and be watching you sleep like :mjlit: