You ever see some chick so bad...

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
[QUwOTE=YBE;1549683]I took an L, thus is life :manny:

All I'm saying is.....85% of the nikkas in here fronting :sitdown: Im not the only nikka on here who let a bad chick pass them by instead of hollering. I'm just not ashamed to admit it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah mane, ur probly right. Here are alotta nyggz on here frontin like theyr pullin dimes. But there are dudes that are in fact able to bag dimes or at least aren't hesitant to at least spit at them. I ant tryna shytt on u at all bruh. It does take some courage to come on the coli and expose a personal flaw or insecurity. But with that being said, u still should at least attempt to holla at fine azz chix, even if its not 2 get the number. Just tto spark up conversation hence building your confidence in talkin to dimes. Yes on the surface dimes might seem unapproachable, but deep down even dimes have insecurities and flaws.. just put your bid in mane and don't worry abouut gettin rejected.:salute:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
its very, very rare. But every once in awhile I'll see that one bytch that'll have me like "Why even put myself through that :what:"

YBE

Banned
Daps
I took an L, thus is life :manny:

All I'm saying is.....85% of the nikkas in here fronting :sitdown: Im not the only nikka on here who let a bad chick pass them by instead of hollering. I'm just not ashamed to admit it.

Yeah mane, ur probly right. Here are alotta nyggz on here frontin like theyr pullin dimes. But there are dudes that are in fact able to bag dimes or at least aren't hesitant to at least spit at them. I ant tryna shytt on u at all bruh. It does take some courage to come on the coli and expose a personal flaw or insecurity. But with that being said, u still should at least attempt to holla at fine azz chix, even if its not 2 get the number. Just tto spark up conversation hence building your confidence in talkin to dimes. Yes on the surface dimes might seem unapproachable, but deep down even dimes have insecurities and flaws.. just put your bid in mane and don't worry abouut gettin rejected.:salute:

:salute:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
YBE the other day I saw a chick that was badder than your chick in the OP I guarantee it

She was walking a dog on campus though. Then I looked closer and I saw the dog was white, the leash was red, and she gazing into mid air

:mindblown: I know it makes no sense but I never thought a blind girl could be top 5 looks wise in a 35,000+ student body. And the walk was mean :wow:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
YBE the other day I saw a chick that was badder than your chick in the OP I guarantee it

She was walking a dog on campus though. Then I looked closer and I saw the dog was white, the leash was red, and she gazing into mid air

:mindblown: I know it makes no sense but I never thought a blind girl could be top 5 looks wise in a 35,000+ student body. And the walk was mean :wow:

Holla at her tomorrow and if she rejects you, change your voice and holla at her the next day, keep getting at her with various voices until you're successful.

kobe-youre-welcome.gif