You ever see some chick so bad...

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I don't know about some of you, but the badder the chick is the more likely I am to step to her. Its a natural instinct. I'm pretty successful. Compliment her and make her laugh and you are in half the time. Should be able to get a number if you don't come across as a lame. A lot of times these dimes don't believe they are dimes. Dudes hound 6s or 7s as much as they hound 9s and 10s, so these girls have a hard time believing they are better than the next girl.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Can somebody explain the difference between an 8,9,10 looks wise?

I think its all subjective

Like you said its subjective...but, I'll try.

Sixes & Sevens: Average face, nice bodies, with prep time can look like strong 8's. Look up any hip hop model w/ & w/o makeup for example.

Eights: Reagan Gomez-Preson is a good example.

flip4.jpg

Nines: Basically perfect. Look at Meagan sexy ass :noah: Bad picture of Paula Patton but, she fit the category too :whew:

2011_jumping_the_broom_005.jpg

Dimes: Flawless. Kinda beauty that make you :merchant: if you see her in person.

Ondrea-Barbe-Photoshoot-jessica-lucas-8910091-332-463.jpg

Jessica-Lucas-e1331206189979.png

Jessica-in-Cloverfield-jessica-lucas-13257374-853-480.jpg

Denise-Vasi-11-585x438.jpg

Denise-Vasi.jpg

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Real nikka shyt :myman:

you should have approached her with a casual convo, just don't ask for the number unless she seems interested. if she blows you off then it doesn't count as rejection because you didn't officially try to holla at her.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I saw one while I was having some coffee waiting for a store to open up yesterday. I was sitting there and this beautifullll chick got out this Chrysler LeBaron car....brown skin, long hair, body was toned......had my whole face like :dwillhuh:.......she just went inside the restaurant I was sitting outside at....walked out 15 seconds later with her food.... I said hey she smiled and said hey back..............and that was that..... :to:................like the OP said it was almost like a Mission....Impossible....... to go further..... of course, as usual I had 3 or 4 things ready to say after the fact :snoop:.....but when those words never seem to show themselves at the moment you need them......still the key is not to appear desperate and nervous....just "flow"........

I had a fresh black milf the day before so I'll just celebrate that ..... :myman:..................... :childplease: :stopitslime:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
:snoop:

Your a idiot, you know nothing about this chick except her appearance that is enhanced through makeup, yet she is unattainable in your eyes, without saying a word you set yourself short.

You don't know what type of dudes she likes, you pathetic puzzy.

This is why your no confident ass will always be stuck with average chicks.

Nygga I'm angry I expected more from you, chicken bok bok bok

This chick sucks dikk, takes a dump on the toilet, been cheated on, had her heart broken there is nothing special about her.

Uncle Tom speaking the truth...:whoo:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been there before, I just felt blessed just to have the opportunity to be in her presence.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I just pretend that already know the chick and joke on her. And not simp on her once.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like you said its subjective...but, I'll try.

Sixes & Sevens: Average face, nice bodies, with prep time can look like strong 8's. Look up any hip hop model w/ & w/o makeup for example.

Eights: Reagan Gomez-Preson is a good example.

flip4.jpg

Nines: Basically perfect. Look at Meagan sexy ass :noah: Bad picture of Paula Patton but, she fit the category too :whew:

2011_jumping_the_broom_005.jpg

Dimes: Flawless. Kinda beauty that make you :merchant: if you see her in person.

Ondrea-Barbe-Photoshoot-jessica-lucas-8910091-332-463.jpg

Jessica-Lucas-e1331206189979.png

Jessica-in-Cloverfield-jessica-lucas-13257374-853-480.jpg

Denise-Vasi-11-585x438.jpg

Denise-Vasi.jpg

Who wuz it that said we need to start grading women on a scale of 1-30?that shyt made sense,sum video sumbody posted on sohh

YBE

Banned
Daps
Holla at her tomorrow and if she rejects you, change your voice and holla at her the next day, keep getting at her with various voices until you're successful.

kobe-youre-welcome.gif

my sides hurt man :laff: