Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_m7vwiyrnRE1qeqztmo1_500.jpg

:ohlawd:

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
when i see a super bad bytch i just automatically assume its gonna cost major $$$$ so i dont bother.. unless i know her personally then i can win her over with my charm and personality :lolbron:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I wouldnt straight up holla.

But I would smile at her, say wassup, ask her if she is new on campus, ask her her name. Then keep it moving and add her on Facebook and see watsups from there.

Too much b on the line for me to straight up ask a random chick off the street for her phone number nowadays :to:

My ego cant handle those types of potential situational ether to the soul :wow:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Not to mention you know that bytch has a sugar daddy already and drives a mercedes to school :comeon:

I think it depends, if she's dressed up like she's going to the club and she's just going to the corner store it might be better to avoid her. If it's some pretty ass chick that isn't overdressed wearing the finest ostrich leather or some shyt just going to work or waiting on something, take the shot, shoot the j....shoot it.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
You dont even bother :merchant:

Just saw some chick on campus, her skin looked like it was carved from Egyptian gold :noah:, hair fluttering in the wind, long sculpted legs & a tight tan dress hugging her curves. Hoe looked like Cassie in the flesh but, badder :noah:

I didnt even bother. She above my pay grade :merchant:

*waits for all the Coli pimps in their velour sweatsuits & dirty British Knights that get every & any chick they want* :mjpls:

i seen a bytch so bad in orlando this yr mixture of traci edmonds n pilar ..i shook the hoe i was with...n got in line behind the broad..next thing i kno my face was instantly beginnin 2 :scusthov::scusthov:

but the ass was :whew::whew:

she turned around n asked me wha kind of cologne i was wearing right be4 i could speak...:scusthov:

her breath smelled worse then wha her ass was lettin out

cancelled what i had planned...n adored the bytch i was with...fukk the book n the cover

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Most likely.

I got on my scumbag swag & found out who she is :youngsabo:

4444xx_zpsf328ee87.jpg

chicks love to surround themselves with a bunch of uggos...she's bad as fukk :noah:

She's bad, love when chicks rock that Lion mane all natural, looking all majestic.

Go for it son, if she says no, then just move on. Sadly she doesn't have any good looking friends you could parlay the move into.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Hey, ugly bytch, yeah I'm talking to you, get out of my way"

Hasn't heard that a billion times.

:troll:

reminds me of something a chick told me a guy said to her

it was a long the lines o f "don't be acting stuck up, bytch, i know exactly the type of ho you are"

shyt must of hit home cus she was feelin a certain way about it for awhile; and she was a ho. :troll: