You ever see some chick so bad...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Post more pictures....vague ass no zoom as pictures. Not any with her darkbutt friends either. :mjpls:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Another thing is when you do get turned down then respectfully walk around. I've seen a ton of guys become sore losers and curse out women after rejection.

I remember seeing this high class Puerto-Rican chick (she was well dressed, well mannered, 'professional' type) walk towards the subway and this unshowered thug-like black guy say to her, "I love u". She ignored him and kept walking. He spat on her as she was walking down the step into the subway (I think his spit missed her).

There is no reason to become bitter when rejected. There are plenty of girls in the world.

:laff: at the visualization of that:pacspit:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Another thing is when you do get turned down then respectfully walk around. I've seen a ton of guys become sore losers and curse out women after rejection.

I remember seeing this high class Puerto-Rican chick (she was well dressed, well mannered, 'professional' type) walk towards the subway and this unshowered thug-like black guy say to her, "I love u". She ignored him and kept walking. He spat on her as she was walking down the step into the subway (I think his spit missed her).

There is no reason to become bitter when rejected. There are plenty of girls in the world.

Yes, please take your L like a man. I approached this chick in the gym...turned out she was married. :pachaha: I was polite in my attempt and she was too...no awkwardness when I see her either. Hate when salty and thirsty nikkas be hassling bytches like that. :scusthov:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lightskin women with curly hair. I'm shocked!

You should never be afraid to approach a broad...

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Another thing is when you do get turned down then respectfully walk away. I've seen a ton of guys become sore losers and curse out women after rejection.

I remember seeing this high class Puerto-Rican chick (she was well dressed, well mannered, 'professional' type) walk towards the subway and this unshowered thug-like black guy says to her, "I love u". She ignored him and kept walking. He spat on her as she was walking down the steps into the subway (I think his spit missed her).

:laugh:

nikka with sweats and some timbs thinking a young professional woman will want anything to do with his dusty ass.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: we gon act like shorty to the right wit the thigh hangin out ain't got a nikka feelin sum kinda way too:mjpls:...I know I'm bout to catch hate but ol girl a little too "biracial" if that makes sense....but she does have that model look and I think homie said she wuz a model so I know the walk had to be mean.....sumtimes that walk can have a nikka hypnotized caught up in the moment like :ohhh:.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another thing is when you do get turned down then respectfully walk away. I've seen a ton of guys become sore losers and curse out women after rejection.

I remember seeing this high class Puerto-Rican chick (she was well dressed, well mannered, 'professional' type) walk towards the subway and this unshowered thug-like black guy says to her, "I love u". She ignored him and kept walking. He spat on her as she was walking down the steps into the subway (I think his spit missed her).

:what: she ignored him and she's well mannered and he's the thug?

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
:what: she ignored him and she's well mannered and he's the thug?

..........huh?

You can't go up to a complete stranger and say, "I love you". It's awkward as hell. The best thing she could do is ignore the loser and keep walking.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
..........huh?

You can't go up to a complete stranger and say, "I love you". It's awkward as hell. The best thing she could do is ignore the loser and keep walking.

His spitting wuz uncalled for but I've said things that would be considered worse than that to females and when I get ignored I still consider her rude not well mannered:russ:.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Glad this thread was made.Back in June At one of my public speaking classes which the job recommends for all employees.I go into this meeting thinking its gonna be nothing but cornballs and ole people.I just threw on some clothes,had the 5 o clock shadow,cause I didnt feel like being there. Yet one of the most beautifulest woman I have seen,comes in :noah: Im usually not one to simp or go out of my way to chase a women but I would have introduced myself with the quickness.She looked at me,I smiled a few times,just to show im friendly.Usually in person the women I want to talk to,I dont pay attention to.This time I was determined,Towards the end of the meeting just when I wanted to make a move. The President wants me to help him move a table.Inside I was like:mindblown: damn I missed my oppurtunity.Ol girl bounced,but she did put her contact info and gave it to the Secretary. Now If I can just get that paper :shaq: (no stalk) til this day never seen her again :no:

:noah:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Nobody should be out of your league.

Smarten up and stop being scared, this is pathetic.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I was up in this law school library again today making some copies.............:lawd:..............

Toned dark skin chick walked into the computer lab, had on a long neon yellow dress, she walked behind me and a few seconds later, walked back out the door and that ........ that........................ that azz :datazz: ..... got to get my degree and the get hell out of here... I tell ya :beli:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
It's all about timing too, I seen some dude get shot down in a nice polite manner, but he went about it all wrong. This gorgeous girl came into the place I was eating at, she looked Puerto Rican or Dominican, as soon as she walked in some dude that was sitting outside walked in and acted like he needed to use the bathroom. As she's standing in line waiting for her food, he's just kind of walking around, dude got a toothpick then finally went back outside.

After like 10 mins, she starts to leave with her food and then this dude decides to try and talk to her as she's walking out the door. She's clearly on her lunch break and has burned about 15 mins waiting on her food, why would she stop and talk to someone when she's got her food and is walking out the door, why didn't you try to talk to her when she was in line? I commend him on his bravery, but not on his execution.

:wow: this is something I would do.

You know how difficult it is to come up with random convo out the blue that can hold convo without recieving etherous one-liners like "oh, thats cool"

I dont wanna be left standing like :unsure:
her-:yawn:
me-:damn:

So as she's leaving and me knowing I would regret it later and fukk rejection and my insecurities and knowing I wont have this chance again...

I'm like :stylin: I know you trying to leave but excuse me Miss, I saw you from across the roooooom:noah:

SideBar: I believe regret is the worst of all human feelings that shyt is just :noah::damn: wrapped up in one