You ever see some chick so bad...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas have been sayin the same thing for years and it still works cuz the first approach is sum bullshyt and women kno it too....you gon either make an impression with your looks or your swag...may not even need both ,but u better off puttin your best foot foward on how you say whatever it is u sayin....u can give nikkas lines to say all day to start up random convos but if they in the convo or don't even say the line right to begin wit its still gon get the :childplease:...like sumbody in here said bring up a womans accesories,nikkas have gotten the :childplease: plenty of times off that cuz women kno u don't give a shyt about they shoes or hairstyle...but if u say it right or look good to her she'll look at it as just a corny speedbump u used to get the real convo started and y'all can move past that..

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:wow: this is something I would do.

You know how difficult it is to come up with random convo out the blue that can hold convo without recieving etherous one-liners like "oh, thats cool"

I dont wanna be left standing like :unsure:
her-yawn
me-damn

So as she's leaving and me knowing I would regret it later and fukk rejection and my insecurities and knowing I wont have this chance again...

I'm like :stylin: I know you trying to leave but excuse me Miss, I saw you from across the roooooom:noah:

SideBar: I believe regret is the worst of all human feelings that shyt is just :noah::damn: wrapped up in one

Whenever I have a brain freeze I always say the same thing

"Not to be too forward, but I'd like to introduce myself. I'm bdizzle, :jawalrus:"

Works surprisingly well. On the real, if a chick like you, she likes you. If she don't, she don't. There's no line that'll get you in shorty pants :manny:

When I met my girl though I was feeling myself that night. I saw her walking and had the :shaq: face on. I was in rape mode that night breh.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I can't say I've ever straight up approached a dime on the street. :sadcam:

Mostly because I don't really have anything to say that other nyggas probably haven't said already.

Stop trying to win shorty over with a line. Just give her your name, and see where it goes. If she cooperate cool, if not, oh well.

The best thing for me was getting over my fear of rejection. That shyt used to be crippling. Then one day I got diagnosed with carpal tunnel and couldn't beat off anymore. The game ain't been the same since :whoo:

Sulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
****.... idk
Holla at her tomorrow and if she rejects you, change your voice and holla at her the next day, keep getting at her with various voices until you're successful.

kobe-youre-welcome.gif

:krs:

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
Thread is laughs..

Malcolm only approaches 8's and up
Reincar has bedded models and hoes pushing 50k cars

:pachaha:

lol@ho's skin on some George Gooney shyt

:scusthov:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Thread is laughs..

And yet both them nikkas in the POF thread with troll profiles on some ":why: why my real account don't get this much love"

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Thread is laughs..

I have nothing to lie about it.

Yes I have dated models, and yes I have dated girls driving 50k cars, which is nothing considering where I live, in one of the richest areas in my city. I guess in amerikka it's different, I already see the average broads you dudes hype up.

Keep selling yourself short men and putting yourself in tiny boxes, sad.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And yet both them nikkas in the POF thread with troll profiles on some ":why: why my real account don't get this much love"

Link? I've posted pics of y real account inbox over flooding.

I dunno why cars are so Aggy, even with all my faults I never sell myself short sorry that y'all do.