You ever see some chick so bad...

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
:yeshrug: im too late but oh well

same glasses. from her facebook photo wall thing

:cape:
I don't want to be a killjoy but ya'll don't think it's a little fukked up to be posting this woman's pictures like this?

Granted, she posted them on facebook/internet leaving them open to stuff of this sort, but still....

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
In just saying it brehs cuz I'm 5'10 and skinny with a receding hairline :sadcam:, and I've dated chicks who were models, I've dated chicks who were driving 50,000 cars while I was bussing it.

But you know what continue selling yourself short breh, a nygga that looks just like you is somewhere a million miles away with a hotter chick on his arm that you passed on talking to because you were a wuss.

:krs:

gran_torino12.jpg

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
Threadstarter now that you know what's up. The question is will you still keep it moving next time you see her on campus :shaq:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
AYYYYYYYE. I know that girl. :krs: And her friends (some not in the pic) :steviej: :skip: I've hung out with them before visiting my friends. All them be bussin' it open.

I got another friend who doesn't go to Howard who has fukked with her too.

She's a "hoe", but TS doesn't really have a chance. She has a "type". All of them do. They some freaks. I'm pretty sure I already know who is bustin' that thang down. LOL.

She doesn't look that good IRL, btw. Like, she's cute, but then she has bad skin too and it's kinda awk. Her light skin and hair works wonders for her though with nikkas, I'm sure. Plus she has some legs on her

Edit: Let me not call her a hoe. I'll just say she fukks with some shifty nikkas who dog women. :pachaha:

esq-obama-press-conference-election-2010-110410-xlg.jpg

I feel like a disappointed father. It's really disheartening when you see a cute lightskin girl behave like a hoodrat.

But then again your definition of a 'ho' might be different from mine. She could be a nice/intelligent girl that happens to enjoy sex alot.

Paisley Darts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Richmond, VA
It always cracks me up when people talk on the net about how no chic is out of their league. I'm sorry but everybody knows what they are normally capable of getting. Not to mention it's only a figure of speech. And this isn't a matter of confidence or being a coward...It's just some people keep it real on the net while others are dabbing in make-believe and false bravado. Now I agree, if you see something you like, you should at least say something. But even if you do bag that bad bytch that doesn't know you exist.. That still doesn't mean she isn't out of your league. Just means that she chose you. And women ALWAYS do the choosing..regardless of how you view her.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Getting turned down by a dime is nothing to be embarrassed about. Its why I like doing it. I have nothing to lose, only to gain. :manny:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't shyt wrong with getting turned down by any dime, just don't be the nikka that spends years like :sadcam: all these hoes want thugs, just because he stay going after bytches he knows he don't run in the same circles as.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Another thing is when you do get turned down then respectfully walk away. I've seen a ton of guys become sore losers and curse out women after rejection.

I remember seeing this high class Puerto-Rican chick (she was well dressed, well mannered, 'professional' type) walk towards the subway and this unshowered thug-like black guy says to her, "I love u". She ignored him and kept walking. He spat on her as she was walking down the steps into the subway (I think his spit missed her).

There is no reason to become bitter when rejected. There are plenty of girls in the world.