You ever see some chick so bad...

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
last night in Eden's.
I'm up here right now for the long weekend and I went to this spot yesterday. Thought of this thread when someone brought up the name. :krs: It was pretty poppin'

I'm not here with my usual friends so I haven't seen her and probably won't. Went to the game with my homie from NY and we kicked it with some people and some Deltas. :steviej: :lolbron:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I don't even approach girls that make way more money then I do or have a line of thirsty nikkas following her.

I ain't bout all dat drama. :manny:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I saw a chick the gas station the other day. Every dude in there had their eyes on her. Light-skinned with a black & red dress on. She had on some nice heels and the calf muscles looked like she ran track. No stomach and nice shaped breasts. Her hair came down to the middle of her back. Dude walked up behind me and said, "shyt don't even look real do it". Then he was like, "she looks like she needs to be in someone's magazine". Then when she walked out she was pumping gas into a nice BMW 5-series with some aftermarket rims on it. Chick was just nice all the way around.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I saw a chick the gas station the other day. Every dude in there had their eyes on her. Light-skinned with a black & red dress on. She had on some nice heels and the calf muscles looked like she ran track. No stomach and nice shaped breasts. Her hair came down to the middle of her back. Dude walked up behind me and said, "shyt don't even look real do it". Then he was like, "she looks like she needs to be in someone's magazine". Then when she walked out she was pumping gas into a nice BMW 5-series with some aftermarket rims on it. Chick was just nice all the way around.

Should have tried to holla my dude. Even if you know your going to crap out you have to throw the dice. Feel me?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I don't not bother, I at least introduce myself and take it from there.......worse thing she can say is "no" :manny:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Should have tried to holla my dude. Even if you know your going to crap out you have to throw the dice. Feel me?
I couldn't man, I'm already married:sadbron: But it's cool though because she looks like the kind of chick that would try to command all of your time and wouldn't settle with being the side chick. And it would most likely take too much work to keep her the side chick without her knowing she's the side chick.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I couldn't man, I'm already married:sadbron: But it's cool though because she looks like the kind of chick that would try to command all of your time and wouldn't settle with being the side chick. And it would most likely take too much work to keep her the side chick without her knowing she's the side chick.

i feel you.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Thread is laughs..

Malcolm only approaches 8's and up
Reincar has bedded models and hoes pushing 50k cars

:pachaha:

lol@ho's skin on some George Gooney shyt

:scusthov:

Next time @ my name so i know it's real fakkit. You gonna mention the God the Mention the God!!! Your undercover insults are proof of your downlow sex life bytchnikka You still on some corny skin joke shyt thats been proven as ducktales. Scust at you fixing your yuck mouth up sideways to attack the Black God with a corny ass cac cave-bytch in ya AVI. Your whole posting style is lame. Your fake words aint reaching me like t-rex arms lil nikka :ahh:

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
:whoa:

i have already forgotten bout this thread and this black and blue,photo stealing chameleon nikka upping it to pop shyt?
:heh:

kanye-west.jpg

my avi u fakkit..just a funny pic
u think i care bout cave hoes?
u already got exposed for c00ning it up with one of your aliases

:rudy:

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:whoa:

i have already forgotten bout this thread and this black and blue,photo stealing chameleon nikka upping it to pop shyt?
:heh:

kanye-west.jpg

my avi u fakkit..just a funny pic
u think i care bout cave hoes?
u already got exposed for c00ning it up with one of your aliases

:rudy:

You talking about the breh brokewave and all them other nikkas pretending to be me???:skip: they already came clean to be joking around. I have no aliases fakkit. how many do you have?:whoo:

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

Daps
You talking about the breh brokewave and all them other nikkas pretending to be me???:skip: they already came clean to be joking around. I have no aliases fakkit. how many do you have?:whoo:

Liggins exposed your pawgloving alias breh..
:comeon:

and u didnt steal them pics doggie?to stunt on other men?

everybody knows im Demonic Servers/Negroidal
:manny:

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Liggins exposed your pawgloving alias breh..

and u didnt steal them pics doggie?to stunt on other men?

everybody knows im Demonic Servers/Negroidal
:manny:

Liggins??? The snitch nikka??? thats your source???:laff: Like i said that pawg alias wasn't me fakkit but i let nikkas like you believe what you want. Just keep my name out your mouth in these E-streets :jawalrus:

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

Daps
Liggins??? The snitch nikka??? thats your source???:laff: Like i said that pawg alias wasn't me fakkit but i let nikkas like you believe what you want. Just keep my name out your mouth in these E-streets :jawalrus:

U dont get it ..do u?
I dont care for your existence..

Just remember nikkas clowning your skin and made a comparison

If your skin flawless..why even catch feelings?

Im done with you..go that way