Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Got my friend to send me another pic of her. She's rachet. :mjpls:

cefwegsw.jpg

:dead:

Well I guess I have low beauty standards because the girl is beautiful to me. :yeshrug:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Not really but I didn't pursue this one chick because of what she wanted and where I was at. I'd holla but didn't pursue.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:pachaha:

My best friend from the jump goes there (he also posts here), so I'm up there all the time (like 2-3 times a year). He be havin' hoes on deck so I know a lot of the chicks. :yeshrug:

Whenever he takes me to his friends' houses/dorms it's always the same girls over there. :heh: Plus, it's hella people from Atlanta who go to Howard that I hang out with. Chances are if you post a pic of a girl, and she's fairly popular, I know her/have kicked it with her in some kind of way.

I'm a southern HBCUer. :shaq:

:heh: People wonder why I do not post pics of chicks I fukk on here/SOHH. This shyt is wayyyyy too small.

Women on here have posted pics of guys I know/went to high school went
Dudes on here have posted pics of chicks my friends have fukked/or that I know.

I've seen a lot of pics posted where I know the person/hang out with them. I've seen a couple people catch themselves up various times, straight up lying. I'm just keepin' my peace though. :mjpls:
You in the DMV and you from Atlanta. lol

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
YBE, I seen that chick with the hair and the two to the right last night in Eden's.

Edit: ghaleon not YBE

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
AYYYYYYYE. I know that girl. :krs: And her friends (some not in the pic) :steviej: :skip: I've hung out with them before visiting my friends. All them be bussin' it open.

I got another friend who doesn't go to Howard who has fukked with her too.

She's a "hoe", but TS doesn't really have a chance. She has a "type". All of them do. They some freaks. I'm pretty sure I already know who is bustin' that thang down. LOL.

She doesn't look that good IRL, btw. Like, she's cute, but then she has bad skin too and it's kinda awk. Her light skin and hair works wonders for her though with nikkas, I'm sure. Plus she has some legs on her

Edit: Let me not call her a hoe. I'll just say she fukks with some shifty nikkas who dog women. :pachaha:
True. The DC hoes are hoes. When they like you they feed you food like they your wife. Sharing deserts and shyt and I don't even know her name. :cook:

Atlanta much better in terms of quality. These women in DC got high standards with no morals. You can fake it till you drop with these ones even more so than Atlanta.

You got to have a certain look and swag around here. Status helps too. They boring people. They drink to have fun all the time. Can't have fun just doing s**t. They gotta be drinking.

I wouldn't be surprise if these girls doing dude numbers. That's the culture, anything you can do I can do better. Some cool ones tho. Rare tho.

Im not in the DMV and :scusthov: Rephrase your purpose here playa.

:stopitslime:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Yea, I saw the chick the other week at Wal-Mart in the frozen food section...:duck:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The problem is the fear of public rejection and embarrassment. Even back on my simp days, I never feared a polite rejection. I always feared that the hoodrat type of rejection (the loud ass, rude ass shyt). Now I just :manny: when a chick says no and if she politely says that she ain't the type or she has a man, whether its truth or a lie, I just KIM and say a quick "thanks."

Rejection is a part of the game. I love from a couple and no love from a few more. I love the love from the couple. :ahh:

If MJ took 2 shots in a game a missed both. He's 0 for 2 with no points. But if MJ took 20 shots and made 10. He is 10/20 with 20 points. :ehh:

It's arithmetic and charisma can help :win:

YBE

Banned
Daps
cant be bruh!..totally different grace they posses

edit:

o damn word!?

Nah. Thats definitely her. That pic just aint flattering. She looked bad as fukk when I seen her.

:merchant: shyt is wild. nikka 1,200 miles away & can pinpoint chicks Im talking about :heh:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Nah. Thats definitely her. That pic just aint flattering. She looked bad as fukk when I seen her.

:merchant: shyt is wild. nikka 1,200 miles away & can pinpoint chicks Im talking about :heh:

breh i thought you were in kingston