NULL
Got my friend to send me another pic of her. She's rachet. :mjpls:

cefwegsw.jpg

:russ:

YBE

Banned
Daps
small ass world :heh:

on some real Champ, im startin to think you go to Howard...

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
maynnnne i made this mistake ONE time when i was younger. except i did approach her, just not on that kinda level and she started diggin me... and i bytched out :wow: it wasnt til later i really started to reflect on how stupid i was. now i look back like ":why: how did you let THAT slide nikka?! :mindblown: :damn:"

i took that shyt as a lesson... you NEVER know if a woman is gon find you to be "in her league" so you damn sho better find out :whoo:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza

:pachaha:

small ass world :heh:
on some real Champ, im startin to think you go to Howard...
My best friend from the jump goes there (he also posts here), so I'm up there all the time (like 2-3 times a year). He be havin' hoes on deck so I know a lot of the chicks. :yeshrug:

Whenever he takes me to his friends' houses/dorms it's always the same girls over there. :heh: Plus, it's hella people from Atlanta who go to Howard that I hang out with. Chances are if you post a pic of a girl, and she's fairly popular, I know her/have kicked it with her in some kind of way.

I'm a southern HBCUer. :shaq:

:laugh:
The internet is huge, yet small as shyt.
:heh: People wonder why I do not post pics of chicks I fukk on here/SOHH. This shyt is wayyyyy too small.

Women on here have posted pics of guys I know/went to high school went
Dudes on here have posted pics of chicks my friends have fukked/or that I know.

I've seen a lot of pics posted where I know the person/hang out with them. I've seen a couple people catch themselves up various times, straight up lying. I'm just keepin' my peace though. :mjpls:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It depends on the time of day as well. There are some days I don't even feel like talking especially if I just got off work and you don't even have that juice in you and you're still in your work clothes.. and on the flip side sometimes that can work in your favor.

-Everybody pretty much has their own definition of a dime. There's the no brainers of course, then there's the ones with a ton of makeup on and accessories galore/video/twitter model types- I don't bother with those too much, but the natural beauty- thick dimes with tasteful makeup :wow: If I'm in the right mood I'm definitely hollerin'

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
AYYYYYYYE. I know that girl. :krs: And her friends (some not in the pic) :steviej: :skip: I've hung out with them before visiting my friends. All them be bussin' it open.

I got another friend who doesn't go to Howard who has fukked with her too.

She's a "hoe", but TS doesn't really have a chance. She has a "type". All of them do. They some freaks. I'm pretty sure I already know who is bustin' that thang down. LOL.

She doesn't look that good IRL, btw. Like, she's cute, but then she has bad skin too and it's kinda awk. Her light skin and hair works wonders for her though with nikkas, I'm sure. Plus she has some legs on her

Edit: Let me not call her a hoe. I'll just say she fukks with some shifty nikkas who dog women. :pachaha:

:heh:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Well, I’m happily married so I wouldn’t bother even if a fine broad showed interest.

HOWEVER….more to the point, I feel you about feelin’ some type of way when you see a dime.

I be walkin’ through Center City seeing some INCREDIBLE women, just shaking my head like “that don’t make NO fukkING SENSE right there….” :snoop: Like, “nikka IT’S A DAMN SHAME that a female is THAT fine….”

Nygga I'm angry I expected more from you, chicken bok bok bok

:krs: :pachaha:

True story. Show me a dime and I'll show you a nikka sending her straight to voicemail and answering her texts with "k."

You're MARRIED, right?

Cause I'm sayin'...you WAAAAAAY too cool/chill for some guy not to be completely happy with you somewhere.....

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

Your a idiot, you know nothing about this chick except her appearance that is enhanced through makeup, yet she is unattainable in your eyes, without saying a word you set yourself short.

You don't know what type of dudes she likes, you pathetic puzzy.

This is why your no confident ass will always be stuck with average chicks.

Nygga I'm angry I expected more from you, chicken bok bok bok

This chick sucks dikk, takes a dump on the toilet, been cheated on, had her heart broken there is nothing special about her.

Most likely.

I got on my scumbag swag & found out who she is :youngsabo:

4444xx_zpsf328ee87.jpg

chicks love to surround themselves with a bunch of uggos...she's bad as fukk :noah:

Got my friend to send me another pic of her. She's rachet. :mjpls:

cefwegsw.jpg

:skip: