Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Most likely.

I got on my scumbag swag & found out who she is :youngsabo:

4444xx_zpsf328ee87.jpg

chicks love to surround themselves with a bunch of uggos...she's bad as fukk :noah:

:ohlawd:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I'm suprised nobody hasn't came on this thread after seein old girls pic and said she ain't black.:mjpls: she bad as a MF tho! I would have definiley stepped to her and spit. She's a amazon tho. She must dig tall nyggaz. I'm 6ft3, so I think my chances would be a higher. She reminds me of this chick I used to fucc with that lived in LA.

YBE

Banned
Daps
I find it hilarious how everyone knew which girl he was talking about without pointing it out.

Anyway, here's a larger pic:

gokateshoot-0831.jpg

The pic is from some fashion party in DC I think.

gokateshoot-0857.jpg

OP please don't tell me you're the kid on the left....jk

:russ: hell no

i found the pic on FB :win:

chill out though breh, you doing FBI type research right now :heh:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Oh. I thought we was talkin about thebroad on the far right in the denim jacket:mjpls:

I'm just shocked that people here are able to distinguish real beauty from hoodrat ugliness. I was expecting someone here to say, "Wow the girl in the green dress is hot! I would beat :youngsabo:" or "Ewww lightskin girl! She's not even black! Her ancestors were raped by whites!"

Yeah sorry about that. Was bored as shyt.

I still can't believe that guy left his house dressed like that. WTF.

• Dap
Reactions: YBE

YBE

Banned
Daps
I'm just shocked that people here are able to distinguish real beauty from hoodrat ugliness. I was expecting someone here to say, "Wow the girl in the green dress is hot! I would beat :youngsabo:" or "Ewww lightskin girl! She's not even black! Her ancestors were raped by whites!"

Yeah sorry about that. Was bored as shyt.

I still can't believe that guy left his house dressed like that. WTF.

Hipsters :snoop:

and from the looks of it, that's Georgetown. White part of the city. Dude aint walkin around Shaw/HU dressed like that. Hopefully.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Go put ya mack down my G. If you get shot down then so be it my dude. Youll never know if you dont try...at the least you have to try. But step to her with confidence,no gimmick just on some straight up shyt. Then when you bag her and have her hanging off ya arm while walking her to class cats will be looking at you like ":ohhh: :ohlawd::wow::sadbron::ooh::wtb:
and then you can just hit them with the :steviej:

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
Knew a tall amazon lighted skinned chick like this in college. Every time she would walk into the Student Center or Library nikkas would :ohmy:. shyt I used to :ohmy: too until I found out half the damn football team hit that. She fukked with nothing but athletes and nikkas with money. She used to always be eying me down when she saw of whip i had. Didn't even bother getting at that tho.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
AYYYYYYYE. I know that girl. :krs: And her friends (some not in the pic) :steviej: :skip: I've hung out with them before visiting my friends. All them be bussin' it open.

I got another friend who doesn't go to Howard who has fukked with her too.

She's a "hoe", but TS doesn't really have a chance. She has a "type". All of them do. They some freaks. I'm pretty sure I already know who is bustin' that thang down. LOL.

She doesn't look that good IRL, btw. Like, she's cute, but then she has bad skin too and it's kinda awk. Her light skin and hair works wonders for her though with nikkas, I'm sure. Plus she has some legs on her

Edit: Let me not call her a hoe. I'll just say she fukks with some shifty nikkas who dog women. :pachaha:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ill usually say something unique I like about her. Something she most likely hasn't heard. I usually try to say something about an accessory she's wearing.

Ay is that a michael kors bag?

Oh yes it is blushing

My girlfriend has one just like it

a$$hole
:smugfavre:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
You dont even bother :merchant:

Just saw some chick on campus, her skin looked like it was carved from Egyptian gold :noah:, hair fluttering in the wind, long sculpted legs & a tight tan dress hugging her curves. Hoe looked like Cassie in the flesh but, badder :noah:

I didnt even bother. She above my pay grade :merchant:

*waits for all the Coli pimps in their velour sweatsuits & dirty British Knights that get every & any chick they want* :mjpls:

Don't you ever fukking say that about yourself again. Are you serious? Why or how could you ever think that about yourself? What if you're the type of guy who is exactly what she needs? How will you know if you don't at least give it a shot? There are a lot of women I didn't think I was good enough for before, but I decided to throw caution to the wind because I figured that I had nothing to lose. Rolled the dice, came up ahead.

You gotta remember, sometimes women are late bloomers. Sometimes the only guys that try to step up to them are dudes that are cocky as fukk for bullshyt reasons like inherited money or they are friends with a famous person. Some people are just sociopaths and try to take advantage of these poor girls. In any case, you shouldn't beat yourself up just because you think some girl is above your pay grade.

If you're really that convinced that a woman is above your pay grade, do something about it. Hit the gym. Get your money right. Pick up some sort of musical talent as a hobby to channel some creativity. Find some clothes and a cheap tailor and get your style right. After all these efforts women will start to get to know you and appreciate everything else you have to offer, and you'll realize that you were worth their time all along.

You hear me? You are awesome. All of you. And don't fukkin' forget it.

:dj2:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

Your a idiot, you know nothing about this chick except her appearance that is enhanced through makeup, yet she is unattainable in your eyes, without saying a word you set yourself short.

You don't know what type of dudes she likes, you pathetic puzzy.

This is why your no confident ass will always be stuck with average chicks.

Nygga I'm angry I expected more from you, chicken bok bok bok

This chick sucks dikk, takes a dump on the toilet, been cheated on, had her heart broken there is nothing special about her.

You know what...

It's true.

Look at Trish Stratus. Finest bytch in the E back in the day with an ass for a white girl...and who is she married to?

fukkin nerd simp got that on lock.

If you don't try...well...