You don't need a job, you need income.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
That's literally the game right there.. when I had funds coming in from gigs, my biz were able to flow better, I had connects, could invest in marketing, take chances and go from there..

When I would leave and just focus on biz, yea I had freedom but when you take them L, that consistent income would be nice. I had a car wash we started in condo building garages, we got the first contract cuz one of us worked with GM of building after first contract was wayyyy easier.. we built it up and sold that biz..

I always been involved wit real estate and the wins are incredible but finding good deals to rehab and flip can be hard if u don't got marketing budget you funding consistently.. also had tutoring biz that I saw opportunity to start summer stem program at private schools that morphed to after school care.. haters were real mad when we made that play in 2010s.. but covid hit and that program got stopped, had to pivot HARD.. But glad we got that wake up call because AI crushing those buildings now..

Now I'm goin fully into medical field and it's TONS of opportunities in it, brehs need to get in . Still doin real estate but doing bigger deals now wit experience, commercial multi units, new construction builds, etc.
I'm pretty much set career-wise.

More people are turning 65 this year than any other year of the history of the human race. That's at least 20 years of ongoing medical business.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Working isn't the most desirable, but I will definitely do it, but I will say that some of these jobs be on bullshyt if you miss just 1 day.

I work a union job, and if you miss ONE DAY, they ask you for a doctor's excuse. If you don't have one, you get a verbal warning. A very absurd rule that had this one breh at work getting fake doctor's notes made. Last week, he turned one in and this time, the job decided to call and see if it was legit. It wasn't, and they fired him. What the fukk good is a union where they agree to a rule like that?????

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what you're describing is comparable the tulsa real estate fund.
Actually, I think it would be better as a limited liability partnership.

Tulsa real estate fund isn't a scam, nor is the manager an idiot. A REIT requires scrutiny from the SEC and it costs a lot to adhere to that agency's requirements.

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Working isn't the most desirable, but I will definitely do it, but I will say that some of these jobs be on bullshyt if you miss just 1 day.

I work a union job, and if you miss ONE DAY, they ask you for a doctor's excuse. If you don't have one, you get a verbal warning. A very absurd rule that had this one breh at work getting fake doctor's notes made. Last week, he turned one in and this time, the job decided to call and see if it was legit. It wasn't, and they fired him. What the fukk good is a union where they agree to a rule like that?????
a union job? u probably living like a :king: in central IL. :ahh: