We all need our jobs.. but do you NEED your job????

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
need? no.. im there to gain experience so i can start my own startup

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
A dude at work missed ONE day. The supervisor asked did he have a doctor's excuse. He didn't and was given a written warning:heh:

That's why it makes me laugh when fools say "if I win $500 million,I'm still going to continue working"

fukk that dumb bytch ass shyt:mjlol:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
as someone who has been homeless fukk that guy above trying to flex. obviously buddy didnt have money like that or he'd at least stuff a 100 in front :mjlol: who are you trying to impress? fukking loser

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I work in healthcare so there's always another job lined up for me:yeshrug: also in Europe so they can't fire me as easily. I like my job, but gonna find another one closer to home anyway, no stress because there are far too little people with my skillset right now. I have a good financial situation so the salary doesn't even need to go up.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Wasn't u just celebrating? :dahell:

Celebrating I got in. The fire department I’m at I’m micromanaged 24/7 and get shytted on all day and treated like a kid. I’m a 30 year old man with a kid. Being punked by other grown men all day because I’m the new guy sucks. :francis:

Old job I was the boss and got to do whatever I wanted. Made about the same amount of money and everyone liked me. Hard adjusting to the fire department culture but trying to hang in.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I was probably on that kinda time when I started in my career but it is what it is now. I could go back to my old jobs at any time. The job I left 13 years ago still have people trying to get me to come back lol. I have job where people are pretty liberal and I’m lucky to have it. I just go in, do my thing, and go home.

Billie Jean

everything I did wrong...worked.
Daps
Reppin
Neverland
Celebrating I got in. The fire department I’m at I’m micromanaged 24/7 and get shytted on all day and treated like a kid. I’m a 30 year old man with a kid. Being punked by other grown men all day because I’m the new guy sucks. :francis:

Old job I was the boss and got to do whatever I wanted. Made about the same amount of money and everyone liked me. Hard adjusting to the fire department culture but trying to hang in.
Ur situation sounds the same as mine except mine in an office and I turned 31. I wanna throw my micromanaging pos manager off a bridge every day:ohhh:

Getting the job u want is WOAT:mjlol:. Hang in there crodie cus being new is ass anyway

But if the money the same and the people are better at your old place,save yoself. The people make or break a job:salute:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
There is something mentally draining about certain jobs plus you add the fact that the system is set up where you have to work 40 hours to barely get by is what’s fukking people up

Like I would imagine if farming paid a livable wage more people would be farming versus sitting in a office somewhere

Idk I just feel like everybody got different jobs that’s more suited for them, I feel like that at this very moment

But since we live in America only certain jobs is really available for real

Last edited:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Ur situation sounds the same as mine except mine in an office and I turned 31. I wanna throw my micromanaging pos manager off a bridge every day:ohhh:

Getting the job u want is WOAT:mjlol:. Hang in there crodie cus being new is ass anyway

But if the money the same and the people are better at your old place,save yoself. The people make or break a job:salute:

Micromanaging makes my head want to explode :russ:

And you’re right about getting that dream job. Realize it’s just another job and the grass isn’t always greener.

Man the people at my old job were heavenly.
Best work environment I ever been in and everyone loved me there. Got free rein over the place and no one checking in. They still haven’t found someone to fill my spot so imma hit em up.

Good luck bro and I hope you’re able to make something shake with your current situation :salute: