You don't need a job, you need income.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Naw you gotta work. You don’t have to work for someone else though. It’s actually more work having your own shyt. shyt literally never stops. And have you ever been responsible for other people eating? That shyt come with all kind of stress/problems. Some people built for the workforce and some people not.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Naw you gotta work. You don’t have to work for someone else though. It’s actually more work having your own shyt. shyt literally never stops. And have you ever been responsible for other people eating? That shyt come with all kind of stress/problems. Some people built for the workforce and some people not.
you can leverage other people's labor and not work
that's what the richest people do
most people have no direction in their life and need to be led

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Want me to be honest? Are any of you guys who are really against the hamster wheel life doing anything to actually allow yourselves and others to be able to create a structure to work for yourselves where yall can make your own hours and etc?

Instead of doing side hustles and one job, lI would love to build a business with others that have the same drive. I have several ideas but you got everyone competing against each other on some "im the boss" whatever nonsense. It irks me to see the wasted potential and seeing how folks can better themselves and others but would rather stunt being insecure goofies or work against each other Then when they go down, they have no one to help them because they never built shyt with enough people to have people to help them. Too many selfish ass people out here doing things for all the wrong reasons. Like how much of a "boss" are you when you dont know how to bring the people around you to be apart of something to help out a collective?

Seriously, i have a VISION that would benefit more people than me but everyone wants to be on some me, me, me shyt. Hell even the groundwork for the business, id do that along with somebody else taking on the stress and everything but folks are like "naw". Finding people who arent selfish to do businesses with to basically have residuals set up so we all dont have to go to a job every weekday.

Many people just wanna make their lives hard because they dont get it

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You have to create your own business or join others who want to do the same.

I think the problem is most people don't realize this until they're much older where it becomes much more riskier and difficult to do. And you're also less patient in terms of business growth as you want out of the rat race sooner rather than later as you're jaded.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We can form a real estate trust and invest in income properties. Each shareholder would receive a dividend after expenses are paid.

As a forum, we could make moves together.

Doesn’t have to be real estate oriented. We could form a private equity firm and buy businesses and make them run better.

If you don’t want to work, you’ll have to trust whoever is managing an investment. The trust part is probably the biggest hurdle imo.