You didn't go to a real church unless this happened at least once

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't the singing, dance and catching the holy ghost... what is leftover from the traditional African religions before black people were forced to be Christians?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
This isn't an answer to my question.

All those different christian churches feel the same way about the extent of god existing. Why does this form of worship out do others?
God manifests himself in different ways

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
you didn't answer my question.

You told me that I've never caught the holy spirit. Then I asked you what about all the other christian churches that have members that don't behave this way. So what is your answer to that?
That's a question you need to ask God.
He has a way of doing things on his own.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
What if....I don't want my demons bound :demonic:
well you end up with a black woman.
mj-laughing.gif

Just kidding :whoa:

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Man when that organ come on it already start to crunk up but once them drums hit it's over the whole church get wired up :ooh: I'm talking bout 85 year old women with arthritis be in the asile crip walking lol thats the livest part of the service right there. Black churches gon get crunk every time but the thing about our churches is service aint gon let out til damn near 5:00 that evening between the service getting crunk and thje pastor asking for money for the building fund, tithes & offerings, love offering, the buy pastor a new pair of gators fund, the my helicopter aint got no gas offering,the lets buy mother Davis a new hat for Easter services fund, and the infamous "the lord told me it's $1000 in here right now and aint nobody leaving this building til I get this money ":birdman: offereing.