You didn't go to a real church unless this happened at least once

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Ive seen folks get the holy ghost. But I have never seen up close and personal the holy crip walk or the church river dance! :pachaha:
I aint mad at em tho. aint nothin wrong with praisin the lawd :lawd:

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is true. There's this lady that used to go to my mother church. When hymns were sung or communal prayer she used to get down like that. Get into the hhhshhhumsholllo tongues.. Yet little did many know that same lady was plotting the murder of someone in the church.

And I'm dead serious.

:leon:

Story time

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Black churches are embarrassing :snoop:

Not even. All rituals are pretty silly. Some are more "out there" than others...but as a whole when it comes to social issues and activism, I respect how quickly churches can gather groups of people. Its pretty impressive.

But it doesn't validate anything they believe.

concise

Veteran
Daps
This is true. There's this lady that used to go to my mother church. When hymns were sung or communal prayer she used to get down like that. Get into the hhhshhhumsholllo tongues.. Yet little did many know that same lady was plotting the murder of someone in the church.

And I'm dead serious.

Tell us more.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Y'all ever been to one of those churches where the pastor puts hands on you? Pastor knocked out like 20 people and then he got me; I broke his streak. :lupe::to:

4546633038_f2703c4041_o.gif

*dead* at people just falling over at the end. :heh:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
No lie when I was in high school I visited mah aunt's church. Da choir was in da middle of a song and dis one braud caught da spirit ( :comeon: ) and literally got up n started runnin full laps around da sanctuary. Da song ends and err body sits down. Da pastor starts remindin folks about some event coming up but shyt was mad awkward because DA BISH WAS STILL RUNNIN ROUND DA fukkIN CHURCH screamin.lol :mindblown: :wtf:

shyt was like something off Family Guy.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
No lie when I was in high school I visited mah aunt's church. Da choir was in da middle of a song and dis one braud caught da spirit ( :comeon: ) and literally got up n started runnin full laps around da sanctuary. Da song ends and err body sits down. Da pastor starts remindin folks about some event coming up but shyt was mad awkward because DA BISH WAS STILL RUNNIN ROUND DA fukkIN CHURCH screamin.lol :mindblown: :wtf:

shyt was like something off Family Guy.

When you're a vet you just learn to live with it. :manny:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
When you're a vet you just learn to live with it. :manny:

shyt was pure comedy to a young nikka. Felt like I was watchin one of dem National Lampoon movies where serious dialogue was happening but silly ass shyt was poppin off in da background at da same time. Lol smh

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:laff: :laff: :laff:

Occasionally I would go with my boy & his fam to this church if I stayed over for the night. We went once and this kid our age was about to get baptized and just straight spazzed out. Dude caught the ghost and was tap dancing as soon as they let him up for air. It was supposed to be a serious moment but the kid had a huge head. Him wigging out dancing and shrieking combined with the fact my boy called dude's head The Nebakanezer was too much.

:dead:

Last edited: