You didn't go to a real church unless this happened at least once

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Y'all ever been to one of those churches where the pastor puts hands on you? Pastor knocked out like 20 people and then he got me; I broke his streak. :lupe::to:

I dead brehs

ku-medium.gif

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
No lie when I was in high school I visited mah aunt's church. Da choir was in da middle of a song and dis one braud caught da spirit ( :comeon: ) and literally got up n started runnin full laps around da sanctuary. Da song ends and err body sits down. Da pastor starts remindin folks about some event coming up but shyt was mad awkward because DA BISH WAS STILL RUNNIN ROUND DA fukkIN CHURCH screamin.lol :mindblown: :wtf:

shyt was like something off Family Guy.

:laff:

I still see some of that church run foolishness at the church I go to now..fortunately I sit in the balcony, so im far away from that nonsense.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I know the spiritual world is real so this always seemed like demonic behaviour to me.

In most cases though it's just simple hypnosis combined with desperate weak minds of the poor.

Those conmen pastors thats caking must really not believe in God at all :lupe:

Mojo

comin to a fish fry near you!
Daps
Reppin
Coastal North Carolina
yall might not have liked it.. but when i was a snotty nose in church that just wanted to either

A) lay out on the back bench an knock out
or
B) play my lil Double Dragon handheld that moms put in her purse cause i cant "hold still"...

When they turnt up that shyt was the best live entertainment goin.

watchin old folks come in like :old:

but end up :stylin: when that organ break down....kept me up that last hour every time :blessed: