You didn't go to a real church unless this happened at least once

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I grew up catholic. Church was boring as fuk. I would love to see this shyt live. Atleast your somewhat entertained while your missing the kickoff on Sunday.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
The blatant display of fakkitry in the Black church is disgusting on every level.

EVERY level. :snoop:

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
THE GOAT

images
1466473_o.gif

EDIT: @KingDanz post another gif bruh :leostare:
Can an ybody post the original video that gif always kills me but Ive never seen the whole video

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
I remember when I was younger and still attended church , shyt was jumping like it was a club and my uncle tried to give me $20 to get up there and get it with this old lady that was going in. :laff:

My favorite was the old lady who always got up, thanked god for waking up that morning, then went into a 10 minute song out of nowhere. Every time she stood up if be like :beli: here we go.

semtex

:)
Daps
you didn't answer my question.

You told me that I've never caught the holy spirit. Then I asked you what about all the other christian churches that have members that don't behave this way. So what is your answer to that?
The Holy Spirit never attacks cacs

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Man as a youngin that made me feel like our church wasnt official. People up in our church doing the electric boogaloo while the white folks got all these fancy statues, pictures, and traditions. I was like "I know damn well Jesus wasnt tap dancing in the streets of Jerusalem".

I thought my church was bad but i went to a COGIC church once with my homegirl and she let me know to sit in the back because it was about to go down! Man it was :stylin:for 2 hours straight.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sadly, I didn't grow up in a turnt up church :sadbron:

Thanks for this thread, it got my spirits :dj2::stylin::mj:

God is Good :ohlawd:

Last edited: