You can't walk in any direction in Starfield for more than 10 minutes without hitting an invisible border UPDATE: you can walk on water :wow:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This game is out in a few days, I challenge anyone in this thread to show me one exciting clip, leak, anything… I’ve seen nothing from this game that warrants any excitement. shyt just feels boring. Kinda weird how they’ve promoted this, almost like they’re hiding something.

shyt looks pretty dry but I'm open to being wrong :ehh:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Yea, you are.

You decided a 3 word tweet was more significant in describing how the game would work than an hour long demo.

You’ve been the main one posting controversy from “leakers” but not once did you post the content from actual reviewers pushing back against the leakers claims.

Just in your last post you admitted you have a vested interest in spreading fud about the game.

Even said you are gonna spend money to be able to steep yourself in the nonsense.

You sony stan’s really got issues :mjlol:

Now you're being disingenuous. It is not just a 3 word tweet. It's a 3 word tweet in response to someone asking the Director of Marketing, can they do that. And he confirmed. He's the one who gave the simple answer to someone asking about the level of freedom in the game. And I've been posting the controversy because I know your salty ass would say some shyt. And I repeat, I've also said the leaks that are coming out don't bother me. That these things aren't bad. If I had an Xbox or an upgraded PC, I would still buy and play the game. And I repeat again, the leaker says that he thinks it's a good game and gave it a high rating. That's not good enough for you though. But you're being the typical stan that you complain about, over these minor issues, when what you should be is just happy that you have something to play on your exclusiveless console. A game that quite frankly looks like it was made to be multiplat. And because I'm fair like that, when this game is fully released, and these leaks are without a shadow of the doubt shown to be bullshyt, and has unanimous praise, I will be in here to acknowledge it.

But I'll tell you what. If they're not, these Stan Wars, I'm going to enjoy it very much:troll::myman::youngsabo:. Oh this is going to be some good shyt.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Now you're being disingenuous. It is not just a 3 word tweet. It's a 3 word tweet in response to someone asking the Director of Marketing, can they do that. And he confirmed. He's the one who gave the simple answer to someone asking about the level of freedom in the game. And I've been posting the controversy because I know your salty ass would say some shyt. And I repeat, I've also said the leaks that are coming out don't bother me. That these things aren't bad. If I had an Xbox or an upgraded PC, I would still buy and play the game. And I repeat again, the leaker says that he thinks it's a good game and gave it a high rating. That's not good enough for you though. But you're being the typical stan that you complain about, over these minor issues, when what you should be is just happy that you have something to play on your exclusiveless console. A game that quite frankly looks like it was made to be multiplat. And because I'm fair like that, when this game is fully released, and these leaks are without a shadow of the doubt shown to be bullshyt, and has unanimous praise, I will be in here to acknowledge it.

But I'll tell you what. If they're not, these Stan Wars, I'm going to enjoy it very much:troll::myman::youngsabo:. Oh this is going to be some good shyt.
Miserable Sony stans :wow: