"You can say n!gga D, you Mexican"- Corey Holcomb

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
He doesn't want Darlene to destroy his fake marriage and out him for being an undercover homosexual, so he has to appease her.
Corey not gay he go too hard on gays
dame2.png
if anything him and dee bumpin uglies

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Breh, i am a sponge and willing to learn... Please explain what he couldn't to me then. For the record my position is to not have other races use the n-word so please explain to me why other races should.

Also I have issues with the Steph Curries and Klay Thompson ass nikkas using the n-word too but thats my own inner gripe
:dwillhuh:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
I concur. I was like this after listening to that album :scust: Darlene sold that album
There where a lot of trash emcee's out back then, like Ice T, Too Short etc..

But..

Wasnt nobody else touching on the subject matter they did at the time..

Cats was just riding that rapping wave like everybody catching the fad in the early 80's..

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
Ok, you a self proclaimed dumb nikka. Why would you allow another race of people to use a derogatory word and use it to your fukking face, even incorporate the word in their fukking spanglish. Listen, I work with spics, and let you call them a spic or wetback or some derogatory word and they would be tight. nikkas say this shyt which blows my fukking mind. I don't do it so in turn I don't want them or other races using that word in front of me or at me. I got knowledge of self b and I for one don't tolerate it.

Darlene know wassup in regards to treatment and views of blacks in these hispanic countries. She maintains her respect on the show by not using the word and just laughs, she knows / hears the ignorance out there and doesn't reciprocate the ignorance on the show or in her life (i believe)

I don't condone hermanos saying "nikka" "nikka"

But Hispanics aren't going around calling each other spic or wetback :stopitslime:

Try ese or way, that ain't no problem

Don't be on that hypocritical bullshyt here

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
She's said some slick shyt too in the past i.e. good hair comments etc etc. "She said this comment about Black men laying up with Mexican women not contributing" and Zo was looking at that bytch like :mjpls: and asked her what you mean? and she responded with "I got to defend my people". She's said a lot of slick shyt. And it's not a joke because Corey reiterates that Black, Red, Yellow people shyt every episode. That we all one shyt :mjlol: Corey never checks that bytch. And she has said nikka before. I can tell a lot of y'all just started watching/listening the 5150 show.