"You can say n!gga D, you Mexican"- Corey Holcomb

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Sounds backwards to me.

But what about when two black friends see each other and call each other that white devil word? How do you justify that?
Do you mean when black people use the word as a term of "endearment" or shyt talking. Like I said in my previous post I can't exactly pinpoint when the word went from a term of endearment used by black women referring to their men to a term of endearment used by "everybody" but I know me and my friends do not and never have greeted eachother like that especially in mixed company. I have used the word as an alternative for fool. Instead of saying "fool, shut your dumbass up" I said "nikka, shut your dumbass up".

You say it's to take the word back, and basically render it power less correct?
I never said taking the word back would render it powerless. As a matter fact I have given you an example above how black people use it to sting other black people when they say or do something stupid or ignorant.

But you're giving that power right back when you get offended by someone who isn't black using it. The word is powerless until you give it that reaction. People who are evil and racist are not saying the word with an a at the end, im sorry. Them people use the er and make sure to.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1

I feel ya girl. But when you have a popular mainstream rapper hop on a song about my n---a my n---a, you can't tell me it's used as a word to sting people.

It's used to say my friend as well.

And that's how I was taught that word, by being around black people who i was cool with like fam. I'm talking about growing up with black best friends since elementary school

My grandma came to Compton as an illegal and my mom aunt and uncles all went to school with black people.

i have caught my mom and uncle calling each other n---a. It's usually when my mom is drunk (which doesn't happen too often) and is trying to have my uncle come drink "n---a come over tell (wife) to come too"

For crying out loud my uncle used to have jerri curls :pachaha:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Darlene as in Darlene Ortiz?
darlene-ortiz1.jpg

@stomachlines

You already know I still wanna cum inside them sugar walls :banderas:

Anyway, she did the right thing by not saying it :obama:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I feel ya girl. But when you have a popular mainstream rapper hop on a song about my n---a my n---a, you can't tell me it's used as a word to sting people.

It's used to say my friend as well.

And that's how I was taught that word, by being around black people who i was cool with like fam. I'm talking about growing up with black best friends since elementary school

My grandma came to Compton as an illegal and my mom aunt and uncles all went to school with black people.

i have caught my mom and uncle calling each other n---a. It's usually when my mom is drunk (which doesn't happen too often) and is trying to have my uncle come drink "n---a come over tell (wife) to come too"

For crying out loud my uncle used to have jerri curls :pachaha:
Appreciate your post. BTW I'm not a girl, avi just my ex s/o. Anyway, I can't fault you cause you was taught ignorance. My best friend latino, we already done scuffed it up about the subject and he dont use it around me but we grew up calling each other nikkas too, he would push it and call me all kinda bumboclaats and banana boat this and that cause I came from Jamaica... plus thats how we grew up in the hood. However if the shoe was on the other foot and let say "spic" was the new "nikka" I would feel uncomfortable using that word cause it dont pertain to me and it derived from a derogatory word. We the only people that had a derogatory word go mainstream....kike, gwap, chink, spic, etc aint make it cause i am damn sure them communities aint having it...Just my soft ass people

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
irl black people are cool with Mexicans saying it

On the coli you have all these black sock puppets that like to spread this divisive shyt.

Your from LA and you know that is a lie.

A mexican calling a Black person a nikka or mayate is an automatic fade or shots fired.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes

A mexican calling a Black person a nikka or mayate is an automatic fade or shots fired.
This mindset need to come out on the east coast. These dominicans, puerto ricans, mexicans etc ...they pandemic with it B..im just one man trying :mjcry:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

They not the same tho
From my experience,Im really cool with alot of black people, and they talk to me no different then they would anyone else,like they don't even bother to use my name, just call me "nikka" when they referring to me, I don't take offense to it, and I shouldn't,but that word isn't In my daily vocabulary regardless,does that mean it doesn't come out? No, I use it from time to time :yeshrug:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Corey is a great comedian( the goat gut buster nowadays imo) but hes not the brightest honestly guys like him and Tariq who got alot of charisma can just say EVERYTHING and contradict themselfs at ANYTIME and his die hard fans will fight for them to death

To me hes just entertainment i can agree and disagree with alot of his shyt, his pro black talk is great his actions dont look pro black at all look more like a capitalist not hsrdcore one tho

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
This mindset need to come out on the east coast. These dominicans, puerto ricans, mexicans etc ...they pandemic with it B..im just one man trying :mjcry:

That mindset really it comes from the prison system down to the streets. You get groomed on the mexican black shyt in LA early, like in middle school. With me and other brothers I know, if I hear nikka or mayate from a mexican it's a automatic fight and more.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

No its not.

Mayate, yea probably.

nikka not so much because it's typically among friends.

Random Mexicans don't roll up on brothas like nikka this and that unless it's a straight up young knucklehead