"You can say n!gga D, you Mexican"- Corey Holcomb

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

Good luck with that :russ:

what is it about non blacks that you love so much?

I got love for everybody.

Now if you're asking me why I don't care to patrol the streets to police the use of the word nikka, I really don't have the time nor the desire. Two Fillipino kids calling themselves nikka ain't got shyt to do with me unless I'm trying to go out of my way to have feelings about it.

I'm sure keeping cacs from saying nikka while they listen to the new Guwop is a priority at the black empowerment meetings.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
latinos/hispanics been getting a pass for that for decades.
Like I never understood it either (black hispanics sure but like Fat Joe as a light skin puerto rican for example?) but its been there

Because regardless of how you personally feel about it, the word nikka in it's common context is not straight up synonymous with black person.

Non blacks use it among themselves, blacks use it in reference to non blacks ect...

What is a "white terminator nikka"? :laugh:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Corey need to get rid of Darlene. I think he don't see it and being loyal to her. I can't see how he can stand on some shyt solid all the time but when it affects Mexicans he skirt around it cause of Darlene. He from Chicago and know them Latinos in Chicago a problem. He starting to expose himself as hypocritical. The day he drop Darlene he will be a real nikka in my eyes.

I see he having auditions for a new bytch to join the 5150, a black chic

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
No, Mexicans shouldn't be saying "nikka", but macroeconomics is more important than worrying about who is saying the n-word. What everybody else is doing isn't nearly as important as what we need to be doing. It's a much smaller issue compared to what we really need to be focused on

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Corey need to get rid of Darlene. I think he don't see it and being loyal to her. I can't see how he can stand on some shyt solid all the time but when it affects Mexicans he skirt around it cause of Darlene. He from Chicago and know them Latinos in Chicago a problem. He starting to expose himself as hypocritical. The day he drop Darlene he will be a real nikka in my eyes.

I see he having auditions for a new bytch to join the 5150, a black chic
Darlene don't know it yet but she bout to be replaced as the female cast member.

hopefully corey phases her out and makes her just run the logistics of Corey's online store.

Lord knows she doesn't seem like she wants to be there. she's always tryna rush nikkas to finish the show.

she's a mexicac breh.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:
It was cringe worthy listening to Darlene sing that "it's your birthday nikka" song. Wtf. Does this nikka Corey have no shame, no scruples, no pride? He sounds hypocritical when he be talking that militant shyt and talking positive with Zoe being the hypeman on topics on black upliftment. Darlene sometimes skirts around using the N word on air but she made up for it by dropping N bombs after N bombs in the singing of this song. Let Corey start talking about Mexicans the way he talks about cacs, in fact he likes to include Mexican (brown) people in with the plight of black folk. Dude losing major points with this and:cape: Darlene.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Darlene don't know it yet but she bout to be replaced as the female cast member.

hopefully corey phases her out and makes her just run the logistics of Corey's online store.

Lord knows she doesn't seem like she wants to be there. she's always tryna rush nikkas to finish the show.

she's a mexicac breh.

She's quitting at the end of the year to travel or some shyt like that

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:
It was cringe worthy listening to Darlene sing that "it's your birthday nikka" song. Wtf. Does this nikka Corey have no shame, no scruples, no pride? He sounds hypocritical when he be talking that militant shyt and talking positive with Zoe being the hypeman on topics on black upliftment. Darlene sometimes skirts around using the N word on air but she made up for it by dropping N bombs after N bombs in the singing of this song. Let Corey start talking about Mexicans the way he talks about cacs, in fact he likes to include Mexican (brown) people in with the plight of black folk. Dude losing major points with this and:cape: Darlene.

breh i couldn't believe the shyt.

soooo cringeworthy, disrespectful and tacky. 50 years old and out here singing that shyt. smh.