"You can say n!gga D, you Mexican"- Corey Holcomb

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I've heard black people when they get mad and some of them use the er word at other blacks in those situations.

If you want to blame something or get mad at anything it should be mainstream rap. Every damn rap song has the word in it. And it's not used in an offensive or prejudicial way.

"All a my (word) say blood, all a my (word) say cuz)"
"And we hate popo, wanna kill us dead in the streets fo sho (word)"
"My (word) my (word), my (word) my (word), my motherfukking (word)"

It's been normalized, and I understand the anger when someone says the er version.

I'm not buying the whole brother/brotha logic. Why would any African American use that word towards each other if it was a devil white mans word?
That is where the concept of taking the word back from the oppressor comes from. For example a racist white person calls a black person a "******" and the black persons responds with " Oh, you wanna see a nikka, I'll show you a nikka" and proceeds to bestow a beatdown on racist white person. Another example or analogy is the word bytch and how women use it amongst themselves and how it is different when used by men towards them.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The thing about Corey is that there is truth in his jokes. nikkas like you can be viewed as part of the problem due to your tolerance of other races using the n-word. Its zero tolerance from other races if you bout that black militant life b

Please explain this stupid ass statement
How can you be a black militant who loses respect for a black man that gives a Mexican a pass to say nikka while simultaneously bragging to Strangers about paying to have black babies aborted on multiple occasions.

Choose your battles B. :snoop:

SuperNintendo Chalmers

Send it to the friggin moon idiot
Daps
Reppin
My goddamn self. Shout out to my real Africans
Ok, you a self proclaimed dumb nikka. Why would you allow another race of people to use a derogatory word and use it to your fukking face, even incorporate the word in their fukking spanglish. Listen, I work with spics, and let you call them a spic or wetback or some derogatory word and they would be tight. nikkas allow this shyt which blows my fukking mind. I don't do it so in turn I don't want them or other races using that word in front of me or at me. I got knowledge of self b and I for one don't tolerate it.

Darlene know wassup in regards to treatment and views of blacks in these hispanic countries. She maintains her respect on the show by not using the word and just laughs, she knows / hears the ignorance out there and doesn't reciprocate the ignorance on the show or in her life (i believe)

:skip::dead:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
That is where the concept of taking the word back from the oppressor comes from. For example a racist white person calls a black person a "******" and the black persons responds with " Oh, you wanna see a nikka, I'll show you a nikka" and proceeds to bestow a beatdown on racist white person. Another example or analogy is the word bytch and how women use it amongst themselves and how it is different when used by men towards them.

Sounds backwards to me.

But what about when two black friends see each other and call each other that white devil word? How do you justify that?

You say it's to take the word back, and basically render it power less correct?

But you're giving that power right back when you get offended by someone who isn't black using it. The word is powerless until you give it that reaction. People who are evil and racist are not saying the word with an a at the end, im sorry. Them people use the er and make sure to.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Imma let you finish but I kinda wish this was true.... I live in an area heavily populated with hispanics and I have heard of zero fights, zero beatings, zero deaths despite them using the n-word to peoples faces. What area of the country you from, I need to google news and social media for any such beatdowns :sas2:

I from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil :manny:

I feel sorry for my brehs in US, a lot of bullshyt that you guys have to endure in yours face whole time...

I mean, Brazil is a fukking racist country to but here its not too open like in US, because here regular cacs may suffer retaliation without a white supremacist army cape for them.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
My Black homie once told me it was not a problem if I said it, but I still never have because its just weird. I went home to Mexican parents everyday and it just wasn't a part of how we talked.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil :manny:

I feel sorry for my brehs in US, a lot of bullshyt that you guys have to endure in yours face whole time...

I mean, Brazil is a fukking racist country to but here its not too open like in US, because here regular cacs may suffer retaliation without a white supremacist army cape for them.
OK I figured you wasn't from here. Blacks have piebacks and crumble. We soft as twinkies and bytch made.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
My Black homie once told me it was not a problem if I said it, but I still never have because its just weird. I went home to Mexican parents everyday and it just wasn't a part of how we talked.

Is your family like cholito type?

Because there are Mexicans who don't like other Mexicans calling each other n---a

Especially the oG's they get on you tough for that shyt
It's like disrespect to them.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Is your family like cholito type?

Because there are Mexicans who don't like other Mexicans calling each other n---a

Especially the oG's they get on you tough for that shyt
It's like disrespect to them.
Not cholos at all. Its just retarded and makes anyone look dumb as fukk.