"You can say n!gga D, you Mexican"- Corey Holcomb

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Breh you ever wonder why that transition and evolution occurred :mjgrin:.

You know we the only race of people forced to " integrate" with whites. They basically said we was so weak to stand solo as a people that we will integrate you within our society and control you from hence forth. Integration is one of the worst things that happened to my people. Asians wasn't forced,....Indians was forced....in fact they was slaughtered , given land and allowed to be there own people on these lands.

SMH, "a c00ns death is step towards progress"- Skeetsinternal
hear, hear!!

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
She's said some slick shyt too in the past i.e. good hair comments etc etc. "She said this comment about Black men laying up with Mexican women not contributing" and Zo was looking at that bytch like :mjpls: and asked her what you mean? and she responded with "I got to defend my people". She's said a lot of slick shyt. And it's not a joke because Corey reiterates that Black, Red, Yellow people shyt every episode. That we all one shyt :mjlol: Corey never checks that bytch. And she has said nikka before. I can tell a lot of y'all just started watching/listening the 5150 show.
I notice this too....zo "the soft cat" Williams was the only one to check her

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
latinos/hispanics been getting a pass for that for decades.
Like I never understood it either (black hispanics sure but like Fat Joe as a light skin puerto rican for example?) but its been there

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes

I aint listening to all that. fukk Fat Joe and his stupid ass reasoning for using the n-word, J-Lo and Ja-Rule brought that shyt mainstream when J-Lo used the n-word in that song. Any fukking group that got ran thru with a black dikk can then claim they can use the n-word. Why not the Italians, or dark irish....wtf. Why are we allowing this, its blowing my fukking mind that c00ns is in this thread sticking up for people using it.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Woah woah hold up:

These shyts bump
Wack emcee's does'nt necessarily ≠ wack music

Matter fact..good music will make a wack rapper exceptional..and I liked and supported both Ice T and Too short..at the time..

My argument for/against "trash" is in the technical since.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
I aint listening to all that. fukk Fat Joe and his stupid ass reasoning for using the n-word, J-Lo and Ja-Rule brought that shyt mainstream when J-Lo used the n-word in that song. Any fukking group that got ran thru with a black dikk can then claim they can use the n-word. Why not the Italians, or dark irish....wtf. Why are we allowing this, its blowing my fukking mind that c00ns is in this thread sticking up for people using it.

:ld:

:mjpls:

o-GUN-CONTROL-facebook.jpg

:hubie:
We don't disagree :ufdup: ....but be clear on the cultural forces/dynamics your fighting and their vectors of attack :ufdup:

Last edited: