skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I just don't see how black people can get offended if for example

Jose says "free my (n word with the a at the end) Pablo"

Where do you see racism and oppression and hate in that sentence?
Its mental conditioning. Its a word derived from a negative word and still a negative word..I see them as one in the same when its delivered by a non black. Words hold power and if you systematically have a race or races of people using a word to the point it runs out their mouth like water it does something to those the word originally was termed for and used against. My thing is getting some black unity and stopping this all together. No other race goes thru this or allows it. I know latinos, i grew up around them, they stick together. Don't ever think you getting a fair one with a latino, u getting jumped.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
My point is in society saying it with an a at the end (even for black people) it means homie, or dude.

Now I understand if people were saying it with an er, that word is racist and hateful and disgusting.

There's a big difference in the word. It also has to do with context and the way someone says it. But for the most part the one that ends in a IS not prejudice.

The one that ends in er is
The whole "nikka vs ******" debate with people claiming that the former is a term of endearment is very problematic. The reason why nikka is spelled that way is not because it is a completely different word with a completely different meaning. It is spelled that way to reflect the vernacular of African Americans. It is like the word Brother and other words that end with er. Brother/Brotha and Sister/Sista the words mean the same thing just spelled differently to reflect how African Americans pronounce it. nikka and ****** mean the same thing that is why you hear it a lot when black folk are talking shyt to each other. "nikka get the fukk outta here with that shyt" "nikka sit your ass down" "nikka look at you!" "nikka I know you ain't talkin" and so on. When I was a kid the only people I knew who used nikka as a term of endearment was women. They would use alternatively for man. Instead of this is my new man/boyfriend my Aunt would say this is my new nikka. I don't know when, where or how it being used that way among men came to be but they've taken it and ran off with it.
:yeshrug:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
It's a false equivalence. Wetback is pruely a slur and has never had the transition and evolution like the n-word. To compare the two is disingenuous.

Breh you ever wonder why that transition and evolution occurred :mjgrin:.

You know we the only race of people forced to " integrate" with whites. They basically said we was so weak to stand solo as a people that we will integrate you within our society and control you from hence forth. Integration is one of the worst things that happened to my people. Asians wasn't forced,....Indians was forced....in fact they was slaughtered , given land and allowed to be there own people on these lands.

SMH, "a c00ns death is step towards progress"- Skeetsinternal

WhereIsTheLove

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Mexicans specifically say it more than Black people now. Especially the younger ones 15-25.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Op you still checking for the show or were you waiting on the perfect time to make this thread.:patrice:
I check with the show, since Bobby left I dont listen weekly. I made several threads and posts on my position on latinos and their true nature breh. I stay consistent with it.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Its mental conditioning. Its a word derived from a negative word and still a negative word..I see them as one in the same when its delivered by a non black. Words hold power and if you systematically have a race or races of people using a word to the point it runs out their mouth like water it does something to those the word originally was termed for and used against. My thing is getting some black unity and stopping this all together. No other race goes thru this or allows it. I know latinos, i grew up around them, they stick together. Don't ever think you getting a fair one with a latino, u getting jumped.

The whole "nikka vs ******" debate with people claiming that the former is a term of endearment is very problematic. The reason why nikka is spelled that way is not because it is a completely different word with a completely different meaning. It is spelled that way to reflect the vernacular of African Americans. It is like the word Brother and other words that end with er. Brother/Brotha and Sister/Sista the words mean the same thing just spelled differently to reflect how African Americans pronounce it. nikka and ****** mean the same thing that is why you hear it a lot when black folk are talking shyt to each other. "nikka get the fukk outta here with that shyt" "nikka sit your ass down" "nikka look at you!" "nikka I know you ain't talkin" and so on. When I was a kid the only people I knew who used nikka as a term of endearment was women. They would use alternatively for man. Instead of this is my new man/boyfriend my Aunt would say this is my new nikka. I don't know when, where or how it being used that way among men came to be but they've taken it and ran off with it.
:yeshrug:

I've heard black people when they get mad and some of them use the er word at other blacks in those situations.

If you want to blame something or get mad at anything it should be mainstream rap. Every damn rap song has the word in it. And it's not used in an offensive or prejudicial way.

"All a my (word) say blood, all a my (word) say cuz)"
"And we hate popo, wanna kill us dead in the streets fo sho (word)"
"My (word) my (word), my (word) my (word), my motherfukking (word)"

It's been normalized, and I understand the anger when someone says the er version.

I'm not buying the whole brother/brotha logic. Why would any African American use that word towards each other if it was a devil white mans word?

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
irl black people are cool with Mexicans saying it

On the coli you have all these black sock puppets that like to spread this divisive shyt.
That's one generalization that'll have yo jaw broke. Don't come down south with that shyt. Black folks down here ain't so integrated and multicultural as nikkas in NY and Cali.

You ok with Italians using it too...mother fukking Swedes...Filipinos ? We the only race of people that allows this.
Dude is a mexican, a really bold mexican.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The real question is why would any other race want to use the word?

They'll fail to provide you with a satisfactory answer

They think these other races are using the word because they love Black people and are 'down'..:mjgrin:

what a bunch of fukked in the head low self esteem c00ns they all are. fukking sellouts:scust:

They have no pride..not an iota. no balls either..:ehh:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
irl black people are cool with Mexicans saying it

On the coli you have all these black sock puppets that like to spread this divisive shyt.
No we don't.

Where I live if a cac or any other race speaks that shyt to me or another black they will be beaten or even be killed.

No jokes here son
:birdman:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I fukk with the show but I hate it when Corey tries to be on some "black and brown unity" shyt where he groups our struggles in with others.

Listen to one predominately Latino radio station or radio show and you won't hear them talk about "our black brothers in the struggle".

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
No we don't.

Where I live if a cac or any other race speaks that shyt to me or another black they will be beaten or even be killed.

No jokes here son

That's one generalization that'll have yo jaw broke. Don't come down south with that shyt. Black folks down here ain't so integrated and multicultural as nikkas in NY and Cali.

Dude is a mexican, a really bold mexican.

I see you guys wasted no time in creating alternate accounts @Londilon @ridedolo

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
No we don't.

No jokes here son
Imma let you finish but I kinda wish this was true.... I live in an area heavily populated with hispanics and I have heard of zero fights, zero beatings, zero deaths despite them using the n-word to peoples faces. What area of the country you from, I need to google news and social media for any such beatdowns :sas2: