"You can say n!gga D, you Mexican"- Corey Holcomb

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Yup, When the last time you or anyone checked a latino or other races on the use. I think most nikkas would check a cac and thats a slim "maybe" only cause we some soft ass people now. Its a Dominican barbershop I used to goto where I had a clean outburst one day and checked all them latinos in the shop. It was from years of built up anger and accepting the ignorance...long story short the owner told his other barbers to chill with the n-word when I am there. Try getting your haircut and lined up with a razor by a latino you just told to stop using the n-word. These nikkas used the word every 3rd word and dont know why. I heard the mumbles and groans so I dont go back there, cause its customers both blk and latino wasn't cool with what i had to say and its always tense when I am come in
I don't hang around asians or hispanics that drop that word....and if a cac dropped that word in my presence....it's lights fukking out...

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I don't hang around asians or hispanics that drop that word....and if a cac dropped that word in my presence....it's lights fukking out...
That remains to be seen. Its an uphill battle to change minds and perception of c00ns and non blacks so chose your battles would be my advice. I have outbursts and will pop off if I had all I can take. Before you get physical its best to have that dialog first and state your position on the subject. For instance, i was at work last night and this black dike outside smoking was speaking to some cacs and referring to them as nikkas, like "my nikka Brad over here" or "these my nikkas". Meanwhile cacs looking like :mjgrin: all uncomfortable (i think) being called nikkas. Anyway I was at work and despite being bothered I picked my battle, i knew getting into a verbal confrontation with a drunk black dike would not result in anything positive

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
And as expected, many dudes are in here are agreeing with him. shyt is a joke. Black men nowadays care more about everybody elses "feelings" than his own peoples well being. Never stand up for anything. Never defend the race. Black men these days are so spineless and passive.There are some like me who aren't but we aren't the majority. Most of these cats let anybody say and do anything and don't have any racial pride. Everything and anything is cool with them. Anything goes. There's nothing they won't defend (unless it's something that can advance black people like, you know, building something). There's no code. It's just "whatever". Then you wonder why our race is at the bottom economically and politically in every nation on Earth. This abnormal self-hating mentality that literally no other race of men possess at such an enormous rate.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Corey from Chicago, Chicago mexicans call themselves nikkas, more than nikkas do:manny: Its a geographical thing...

Chulos in the varrios consider chicago mexicans not even mexicans :mjlol:they're nikkas in chulos eyes.....

Fuk mexicans tho:yeshrug:

This sad yo ....

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Some black people are cool with other races saying it and they are usually ignorant millennials who don't know and don't care about the history behind the word except that it is used in the media frequently. The real question is why would any other race want to use the word? They aren't "taking the word away from their oppressors" like Black people and like another poster said if you use any racial slurs towards them they be ready to fight you. There is a whole thread about a Hispanic man shooting a black man for mentioning that he voted for Trump and how he wanted the wall built.

My point is in society saying it with an a at the end (even for black people) it means homie, or dude.

Now I understand if people were saying it with an er, that word is racist and hateful and disgusting.

There's a big difference in the word. It also has to do with context and the way someone says it. But for the most part the one that ends in a IS not prejudice.

The one that ends in er is

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
I just don't see how black people can get offended if for example

Jose says "free my (n word with the a at the end) Pablo"

Where do you see racism and oppression and hate in that sentence?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
My point is in society saying it with an a at the end (even for black people) it means homie, or dude.

Now I understand if people were saying it with an er, that word is racist and hateful and disgusting.

There's a big difference in the word. It also has to do with context and the way someone says it. But for the most part the one that ends in a IS not prejudice.

The one that ends in er is
Zero tolerance breh. I latino/cac saying "wassup my nikka" aint cool with me and you should be automatically :stopitslime::birdman::demonic:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1