"You can say n!gga D, you Mexican"- Corey Holcomb

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I didn't take it as mexicans come from African lineage like some of these other bruh's....I looked it from an economical standpoint and I'm sure that's what @Taadow was trying to speak on....but should mexicans be saying nikka??....hell fukking no!...
You tried it. Racist don't see my pockets when they use the word nikka....they see your skin color.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Definitely a Breh, Breh. They're my ancestors too. Im just saying black people say Nikka, because their family say it, and the generation before that, and so and so on
Thanks. You said something profound right here. Yes we did say it at home, to other nikkas and within out circle however, its now mainstream, its in the music, its slang, its stated that there are two versions of the word which is the friendly tense (knee-gaa) and the root word,( knee-ger) which is all bullshyt. I blame hiphop, had to throw that out there too but its deep. Its systematic.

Motherfukkers can hashtag "trumpiscoming" but hashtag "letschincheckotherracesusingnikka" and the c00ns will come out looking to stop that positive movement and keep the ignorance going for other generations. It sad when I see children (latinos) using the n-word to their peers like its cool because they are unaware and I see my young brehs oblivious to what it is just accept the norm. It does something to me

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Hispanics say nikka all over the US; even other non-Black people say it, including white people.

Doesnt make it right..it's commonplace because non Black fakkits love rap but it's still degrading crude language. nothing loving or brotherly about it. it is actually fighting language and damn near hate speech. Holcombe doesn't speak for Black's as a collective.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
irl black people are cool with Mexicans saying it

On the coli you have all these black sock puppets that like to spread this divisive shyt.

Some black people are cool with other races saying it and they are usually ignorant millennials who don't know and don't care about the history behind the word except that it is used in the media frequently. The real question is why would any other race want to use the word? They aren't "taking the word away from their oppressors" like Black people and like another poster said if you use any racial slurs towards them they be ready to fight you. There is a whole thread about a Hispanic man shooting a black man for mentioning that he voted for Trump and how he wanted the wall built.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me

:camby:Petty bullshyt
:camby:
bushes-edit-451x300.jpg

1:50:45

I lost all respect for Corey after he said that dumb shyt. I hope he was playing but I know how he always bring latinos into the fold when talking about black issues which is kinda hypocritical based on his pro black stance. I get it, he does not want D feeling left out or offended but he done said bunch off offensive shyt on and offline that D could take offense. What he doing is what black folks always do which is accommodate other races. We the only race that does this, other races dont accommodate us. I give props to Darline because she an OG, back in the day it wasn't the norm for latinos to use the n-word, at least not to a nikka face or else they would get they chin checked.

Ok, you a self proclaimed dumb nikka. Why would you allow another race of people to use a derogatory word and use it to your fukking face, even incorporate the word in their fukking spanglish. Listen, I work with spics, and let you call them a spic or wetback or some derogatory word and they would be tight. nikkas allow this shyt which blows my fukking mind. I don't do it so in turn I don't want them or other races using that word in front of me or at me. I got knowledge of self b and I for one don't tolerate it.

Darlene know wassup in regards to treatment and views of blacks in these hispanic countries. She maintains her respect on the show by not using the word and just laughs, she knows / hears the ignorance out there and doesn't reciprocate the ignorance on the show or in her life (i believe)

no she hasn't. Corey just joking with her because he know she don't say it.

As someone who watches the show that was light weight. Hell corey kept messing wit her one day because he knew she wouldn't say it then started saying wetback & other random mexican shyt. He thinks it's funny she censors herself and he plays with her about it. He does the same thing with her because she doesn't talk about sex openly because she doesn't want her son to here about her "deeds".
#5150Nation
5150NationGrey.jpg

Last edited:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I don't think I have....but I already agreed with you they shouldn't be saying nikka....but unfortunately that word is used by asians, hispanics and whites...:francis:....
Yup, When the last time you or anyone checked a latino or other races on the use. I think most nikkas would check a cac and thats a slim "maybe" only cause we some soft ass people now. We may not be so quick to check latinos because they are viewed as our brown brothers in the struggle which for the life of me dont understand how we are view as brothers. Its a Dominican barbershop I used to goto where I had a clean outburst one day and checked all them latinos in the shop. It was from years of built up anger and accepting the ignorance...long story short the owner told his other barbers to chill with the n-word when I am there. Try getting your haircut and lined up with a razor by a latino you just told to stop using the n-word. These nikkas used the word every 3rd word and dont know why. I heard the mumbles and groans so I dont go back there, cause its customers both blk and latino wasn't cool with what i had to say and its always tense when I am come in

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
:camby:Petty bullshyt:camby:
bushes-edit-451x300.jpg

As someone who watches the show that was light weight. Hell corey kept messing wit her one day because he knew she wouldn't say it then started saying wetback & other random mexican shyt. He thinks it's funny she censors herself and he plays with her about it. He does the same thing with her because she doesn't talk about sex openly because she doesn't want her son to here about her "deeds".
#5150Nation
5150NationGrey.jpg
Eat a dikk fakkit, get off that nikka dikk. I used to have respect for the nikka but tell corey to sign up to the coli so he can get this work too