I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Darlene as in Darlene Ortiz?
darlene-ortiz1.jpg

@stomachlines
I licked that album cover. You aint hiphop if u dont have this in your collection.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Alright. I'm not that smart. Please explain.
Ok, you a self proclaimed dumb nikka. Why would you allow another race of people to use a derogatory word and use it to your fukking face, even incorporate the word in their fukking spanglish. Listen, I work with spics, and let you call them a spic or wetback or some derogatory word and they would be tight. nikkas allow this shyt which blows my fukking mind. I don't do it so in turn I don't want them or other races using that word in front of me or at me. I got knowledge of self b and I for one don't tolerate it.

Darlene know wassup in regards to treatment and views of blacks in these hispanic countries. She maintains her respect on the show by not using the word and just laughs, she knows / hears the ignorance out there and doesn't reciprocate the ignorance on the show or in her life (i believe)

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
Ok, you a self proclaimed dumb nikka. Why would you allow another race of people to use a derogatory word and use it to your fukking face, even incorporate the word in their fukking spanglish. Listen, I work with spics, and let you call them a spic or wetback or some derogatory word and they would be tight. nikkas allow this shyt which blows my fukking mind. I don't do it so in turn I don't want them or other races using that word in front of me or at me. I got knowledge of self b and I for one don't tolerate it.

Darlene know wassup in regards to treatment and views of blacks in these hispanic countries. She maintains her respect on the show by not using the word and just laughs, she knows / hears the ignorance out there and doesn't reciprocate the ignorance on the show or in her life (i believe)
Thanks.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I don't think anyone should use the n- word. Our ancestors didn't die for the right to be lowkey mocked by people who refuse to respect history.

If slaves came back they would be slapping the fire out of everyone saying it.

cute-slap-gif-785.gif

I feel what you saying...i really do... but sad to say slaves wouldn't do shyt. Its a reason they was slaves and stayed slaves. Slaves was conditioned to not fight and not stand up to massa

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I feel what you saying...i really do... but sad to say slaves wouldn't do shyt. Its a reason they was slaves and stayed slaves. Slaves was conditioned to not fight and not stand up to massa
Slaves weren't soft like us, they hunted, farmed, pick cotton etc I get what your are saying. Let's push it back to folks born during reconstruction. They were free and doing big things. They would beat the shyt out of these skinny jean teeny poppers.