"You can say n!gga D, you Mexican"- Corey Holcomb

Daps
He already explained this

D is a ride or die chick who's been putting in work for the brand for a while now. Basically making merchandise without getting paid.

If I'm not mistaken ain't Frank Mexican????

If he is he's a another one putting in work & most likely than not he ain't seeing no paper from this.

I understand it. Corey can't afford to burn bridges with everyone.:mjlol:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Dude is ignorant and a fukking moron perpetuating the racist ideology. I would either try to help the dude first by talking to him getting him woke by letting him know the disrespect of other races does my people harm. If that don't work I'm good with smacking that spic down to the ground.
I take offense to these dirt eaters using the word bruh so ain't no way you bout to be using the n word around me.

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
Back in the day, wasn't it assumed that Darlene was Mexican-American mixed with black?

do.jpg

Or is it that nowadays, in order to possess the "privilege" to call black people nikka, you must also have to formally claim your sub-Saharan African DNA?

Still trying to figure out the new rules.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
No they ain't:what: they didn't have to go through the sht we had to. Them wetbacks have a whole damn country to themselves, they got somewhere to go, we don't. ANd Let a Mexican girl bring you back to her family:huhldup:. Nobody likes blacks, nobody. We by ourselves

In this country, they're niccas just like we are.
They're a different kind, but it's all the same to the String Pullers and they get treated like we do.

That's what it is. If you wanna split hairs about who is the Niccaest, that sounds like a waste of time to me
but go enjoy yourself...

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Dude is ignorant and a fukking moron perpetuating the racist ideology. I would either try to help the dude first by talking to him getting him woke by letting him know the disrespect of other races does my people harm. If that don't work I'm good with smacking that spic down to the ground.
nah homie, you trippin... the bay been on Black & Brown unity for the longest time. you from a different culture so calm ya tough talk and move on

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Low Quality Posting
Mexicans is cool to say nikka so are south americans... im cuban and we say mi negro

@One of the poster who says that we are the only race to accommodate other races is wrong you obviously only live in your own bubble in amercia, you do know the world is bigger then American right? That sort of racism of who can and cant use a world are pathetic, in puerto rico nobody gets offended if they called negro or nikka

Ionno why is it such a big deal to black people in America its 2017 shyt

Now if a cac says it then yea theres a different feel to it. fukk em

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
Mexicans is cool to say nikka so are south americans... im cuban and we say mi negro

@One of the poster who says that we are the only race to accommodate other races is wrong you obviously only live in your own bubble in amercia, you do know the world is bigger then American right? That sort of racism of who can and cant use a world are pathetic, in puerto rico nobody gets offended if they called negro or nikka

Ionno why is it such a big deal to black people in America its 2017 shyt
What a fukking trash post. Don't tag me and force me to read such flagrant stupidity whether inadvertently or purposefully. It's not racist to ask not be called the N-word by non Black people and those claims about Puerto Ricans are lies, they'll slap you in your face too.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
fukking clown ass nikkas. Don't never come near me wit that shyt that's all I know

Y'all can use whatever word y'all want to just recognize that all black Americans ain't on that clown ass kumbaya shyt. You free to say whatever and nikkas can react however. Just be prepared for what come wit that. You wanna be a savage so bad then you better be able to bang wit a savage.

Last edited:

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
What a fukking trash post. Don't tag me and force me to read such flagrant stupidity whether inadvertently or purposefully. It's not racist to ask not be called the N-word by non Black people and those claims about Puerto Ricans are lies, they'll slap you in your face too.
I didnt even mean to @ you fool ion even know who the fukk you are. Im cuban grandparents are cuban and french, i've been to puerto rico colombia and mexico im dark skin and i dont take offence and neither does anyone else for being called mi negro or my negro, nikka etc. Thats a problem only in the states the only way us minority's can stay strong is to stay together. I have a problem with cacs saying not other minorities its petty shyt and theres bigger problems anyones. Thanks for the neg. fakkit

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
I didnt even mean to @ you fool ion even know who the fukk you are. Im cuban grandparents are cuban and french, i've been to puerto rico colombia and mexico im dark skin and i dont take offence and neither does anyone else for being called mi negro or my negro, nikka etc. Thats a problem only in the states the only way us minority's can stay strong is to stay together. I have a problem with cacs saying not other minorities its petty shyt and theres bigger problems anyones. Thanks for the neg. fakkit
"That sort of anger of who can and cant get negged are pathetic, in the real word nobody gets offended if they get negged

Ionno why is it such a big deal to cubans in America its 2017 shyt
"
:MjYoumad:

Funny how we shouldn't be offended by the N-Word but you're sent into a pejorative ridden script when you get negged. Ya'll be so full of shyt.
:FunnyPhil: