"You can say n!gga D, you Mexican"- Corey Holcomb

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well then do something about it bytch I told you come see me but you too p*ssy to do that coward :umad:

You bald inbred child molested spic I don't need to see you I already backed your bytch ass down on the coli. You don't even use the n word anymore :mjlol:

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You bald inbred child molested spic I don't need to see you I already backed your bytch ass down on the coli. You don't even use the n word anymore :mjlol:

Yeah you p*ssy don't want that smoke whenever you ready come see me and I promise you I will say it to you in your face

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah you p*ssy don't want that smoke whenever you ready come see me and I promise you I will say it you your face

You won't even say it to me on the coli puta. Stop it.

Go back to deep throating platanos and making corny YouTube videos you wetback b*stard. We know how you hillbilly spics get down, probably touching on your nieces and nephews. Worry bout your own inbred community :scust:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Mexicans is cool to say nikka so are south americans... im cuban and we say mi negro

@One of the poster who says that we are the only race to accommodate other races is wrong you obviously only live in your own bubble in amercia, you do know the world is bigger then American right? That sort of racism of who can and cant use a world are pathetic, in puerto rico nobody gets offended if they called negro or nikka

Ionno why is it such a big deal to black people in America its 2017 shyt

Now if a cac says it then yea theres a different feel to it. fukk em
But would you say it in a haunted slave quarter at night by yourself? :dame:

Are you spicy white or Afro Cuban?

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you going to come see me or you scared? I will call you that in your face then proceed to smack you up matter of fact I will have a black kid smack you up and tell you go fukk your grandmother

I can tell by your youtubes you real tough :laff::laff::laff:

fukk outta here :mjlol:

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can tell by your youtubes you real tough :laff::laff::laff:

fukk outta here :mjlol:

Yeah I'm soft so now you going to come see me or you going to keep deflecting like the p*ssy you are? I swear I will have a black guy smack you for me that's how much you ain't shyt in your community

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
How many of you all actually know Mexicans? There is a VERY small percentage of them with African blood that live in pockets in Mexico, but your average Mexican is mestizo and no matter how dark the skin tone, will vehemently insist they are either white or their nationality. Chicano culture is heavily influenced by Black American music and customs but they will swear it's all their own. Them saying nikka isn't a show of solidarity, it's a remnant of the influence of hip-hop and these same Mexicans calling each other nikkas wouldn't spit in a black person's direction if they were on fire. They genuinely believe that low riders, Motown music, and saying nikka is just a part of THEIR culture. Go to any of those Chicano forums and you will see all the anti-black rhetoric and co-opting of Black culture.
Lol what? Motown was pretty black. I don't understand why they would think that. :russ:

Caligula

a bene placito
Daps
Lol what? Motown was pretty black. I don't understand why they would think that. :russ:

Because it's "cooler" and has less stigma than actual Mexican culture so it's easier to just ignore the obvious. All those old school "low rider" classics the old head Mexicans talk about, ALL black music, but they can't stand blacks.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I don't see how he's wrong, plenty of latinos say nikka, without any problems from blacks they hang out with. Puerto Ricans say it all the time in NY, and they are the lightest of the races that speak spanish. To be fair, if you ask any old head or black dudes in general, they'll say something along the lines of "Spanish people are just nikkas that can swim, ain't no difference" and while I agree, most just let it pass due to latinos not being white.

Although Taino's were dark as fukk.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Ok and? you a spic?

End of the day I ain't bending over backwards for no hispanic unless they're claiming black.

Naw I'm a Israelite from the tribe of Judah
Well do you then nikka. I don't give a fukk who your fakkit ass bend over for :picard: