"You can say n!gga D, you Mexican"- Corey Holcomb

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Mexicans are technically tri-racial like Puerto Ricans just with less African, more native. They are part nikka and get treated like nikkas. Where I live they are mostly cool with black people. I give them a pass. :yeshrug:

Mexicans - Wikipedia

An autosomal DNA study from 2015 found a similar profile "After conducting the meta-analyses, the Mexican population has a pooled 31%, 6%, and 62% of European, African, and Amerindian ancestry proportions, respectively.".[79]

Last edited:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mexicans are technically tri-racial like Puerto Rican's just with less African, more native. They are part nikka and get treated like nikkas. Where I live they are mostly cool with black people. I give them a pass. :yeshrug:

Mexicans - Wikipedia

What part of Mexico do you live where they are cool with black people? :mjlol:

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
where do you live? because most mexicans ive encountered (hell any non blacks) aint cool at all.

And good luck telling them they are part black :martin:

I live in the Bay. Where do you live where y'all beef with Mexicans?

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
What part of Mexico do you live where they are cool with black people? :mjlol:

Unless you've actually personally been to Mexico (I have) you know fukk all. I was treated better in Mexico than by whites in the US I'll tell you that.

Take coli hear-say over first hand experience brehs. :mjlol:

Beef with races unnecessarily brehs. :mjlol:

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
You nikkas need to travel.

And get the fukk out of the toxic racial climate in the US for once. Get some perspective.

Not everybody is out to get yo black ass.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unless you've actually personally been to Mexico (I have) you know fukk all. I was treated better in Mexico than by whites in the US I'll tell you that.

Take coli hear-say over first hand experience brehs. :mjlol:

Beef with races unnecessarily brehs. :mjlol:

I have been to Mexico twice, which is why I specifically asked you where you stayed. I wanted to know if you stayed in a tourist location.
I don't need the coli to tell me shyt I already know.

Both times I went I was visitng my cousin in Fort Bliss in El Paso. Even the black people there were telling us "don't go south of the border, Mexicans don't fukk with us like that breh"
We did anyway because I had never been and wanted to see. We didn't even really do much, once you pass border patrol its just alot of driving. But the :mjpls: was clear.

Also, as I've mentioned on this site before, my former roommate in HS was raised in Mexico (his dad was a missionary) and he told me numerous stories of how the few black people he knew growing up were treated like shyt there.

Now, you're saying you are treated better than whites here, yeah i'll agree with that. But "treating me better than a white person" is not a pass to call me a nikka to my face :manny:

Mexicans can treat us like Gods and I still wouldn't let one call me a nikka

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Not everybody respects black hip hop culture..and I'm tryna be serious...

If you went to a nice part of Mexico dressed like 40 glocc or some shyt you probably will get looked and and treated some type of way....

And if you went there dressed like Ghost in Power then they might treat you more respectable ..

Non verbal communication is paramount especially when you don't speak their language...

Its like Torey Lanez last week...if no video he could have came on here and said...nobody go shop at the Louis Store bc they racially profiled me....

But then you do see the video and how he as acting and its like

Everything doesn't always come down to just black and white.. Im just saying

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
You nikkas need to travel.

And get the fukk out of the toxic racial climate in the US for once. Get some perspective.

Not everybody is out to get yo black ass.
I been most places nikkas never been plus places where blacks are the majority . You may not be aware about the existing global disdain for the black man foremost which is driven by ignorance and hate. The pockets of tolerance and acceptance you may have experienced to make such a statement is a grain of sand on the beach of racism the black man has to walk on. You ever watch Spanish TV and see how they demean black folks? You know them Dominicans is exterminating Haitians in their country. You ever been to Israel my nikka and see how them Jews treat nikkas. Indians do not fukking with nikkas. Let stay in North America...you ever been to Quebec or Northwest Canada ....listen breh...I get what you saying...the United States is fukked up and I wonder why the UN doesn't send troops here to help out with the oppression black folks face in this country. The US is quick to send troops in other countries under the banner of freedom and justice. fukk outta here.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew

1:50:45

I lost all respect for Corey after he said that dumb shyt. I hope he was playing but I know how he always bring latinos into the fold when talking about black issues which is kinda hypocritical based on his pro black stance. I get it, he does not want D feeling left out or offended but he done said bunch off offensive shyt on and offline that D could take offense. What he doing is what black folks always do which is accommodate other races. We the only race that does this, other races dont accommodate us. I give props to Darline because she an OG, back in the day it wasn't the norm for latinos to use the n-word, at least not to a nikka face or else they would get they chin checked.

calm yo self nikka.