"You can say n!gga D, you Mexican"- Corey Holcomb

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes

calm yo self nikka.

Dude is ignorant and a fukking moron perpetuating the racist ideology. I would either try to help the dude first by talking to him getting him woke by letting him know the disrespect of other races does my people harm. If that don't work I'm good with smacking that spic down to the ground.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Unless you've actually personally been to Mexico (I have) you know fukk all. I was treated better in Mexico than by whites in the US I'll tell you that.

Take coli hear-say over first hand experience brehs. :mjlol:

Beef with races unnecessarily brehs. :mjlol:

This is you:

Take your cape off:cape:

timeless

All Star
Daps
It isn't that serious. Y'all sound like a bunch of females, being upset over a word. A word that is spelled in English and used by whites for centuries to degrade. You may have changed the meaning, but it will always have that direct connection. Otherwise, why get mad when someone else uses it? It's a term of endearment, yes? No longer a racial slur, no? Learn Swahili or some other indigenous African language and then you don't have to worry about something stealing it...cause technically it will always belong to you via Ancestry and it WONT have that connection that reminds you of racism, prejudice, or slavery when used by someone who isn't black.

Sometimes letting go is the best way to implement change.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

1:50:45

I lost all respect for Corey after he said that dumb shyt. I hope he was playing but I know how he always bring latinos into the fold when talking about black issues which is kinda hypocritical based on his pro black stance. I get it, he does not want D feeling left out or offended but he done said bunch off offensive shyt on and offline that D could take offense. What he doing is what black folks always do which is accommodate other races. We the only race that does this, other races dont accommodate us. I give props to Darline because she an OG, back in the day it wasn't the norm for latinos to use the n-word, at least not to a nikka face or else they would get they chin checked.

Look up to entertainers as role models brehs

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
you nikkas still caught up on this shyt? it was a joke, get over it...
rUViJ4d.png

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I been most places nikkas never been plus places where blacks are the majority . You may not be aware about the existing global disdain for the black man foremost which is driven by ignorance and hate. The pockets of tolerance and acceptance you may have experienced to make such a statement is a grain of sand on the beach of racism the black man has to walk on. You ever watch Spanish TV and see how they demean black folks? You know them Dominicans is exterminating Haitians in their country. You ever been to Israel my nikka and see how them Jews treat nikkas. Indians do not fukking with nikkas. Let stay in North America...you ever been to Quebec or Northwest Canada ....listen breh...I get what you saying...the United States is fukked up and I wonder why the UN doesn't send troops here to help out with the oppression black folks face in this country. The US is quick to send troops in other countries under the banner of freedom and justice. fukk outta here.
I swear y'all nights be making up this shyt to be right

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I swear y'all nights be making up this shyt to be right
:hubie: prove me wrong then... Show me where Indian dot heads Fuk with nikkaz. Quebec outside of Montreal s Canada's most racist provence. I was asked if I was Muslim due to my beard in Quebec

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
I ain't laughing. c00ns stay laughing at other races calling u a nikka to your face. Darlene singing the nikka birthday song don't rub you the wrong way?
im not some sensitive guy who let words effect me... :yeshrug: even tho i don't think ANYBODY has the right to use the word but us, we got more important shyt to worry bout then Darlene...:russell:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Unless you've actually personally been to Mexico (I have) you know fukk all. I was treated better in Mexico than by whites in the US I'll tell you that.

Take coli hear-say over first hand experience brehs. :mjlol:

Beef with races unnecessarily brehs. :mjlol:
Because they knew you were American nikka. They assume any American in their country is rich and they wanted your money :mjlol: