"You can say n!gga D, you Mexican"- Corey Holcomb

Caligula

a bene placito
Daps
How many of you all actually know Mexicans? There is a VERY small percentage of them with African blood that live in pockets in Mexico, but your average Mexican is mestizo and no matter how dark the skin tone, will vehemently insist they are either white or their nationality. Chicano culture is heavily influenced by Black American music and customs but they will swear it's all their own. Them saying nikka isn't a show of solidarity, it's a remnant of the influence of hip-hop and these same Mexicans calling each other nikkas wouldn't spit in a black person's direction if they were on fire. They genuinely believe that low riders, Motown music, and saying nikka is just a part of THEIR culture. Go to any of those Chicano forums and you will see all the anti-black rhetoric and co-opting of Black culture.

Caligula

a bene placito
Daps
I been most places nikkas never been plus places where blacks are the majority . You may not be aware about the existing global disdain for the black man foremost which is driven by ignorance and hate. The pockets of tolerance and acceptance you may have experienced to make such a statement is a grain of sand on the beach of racism the black man has to walk on. You ever watch Spanish TV and see how they demean black folks? You know them Dominicans is exterminating Haitians in their country. You ever been to Israel my nikka and see how them Jews treat nikkas. Indians do not fukking with nikkas. Let stay in North America...you ever been to Quebec or Northwest Canada ....listen breh...I get what you saying...the United States is fukked up and I wonder why the UN doesn't send troops here to help out with the oppression black folks face in this country. The US is quick to send troops in other countries under the banner of freedom and justice. fukk outta here.

It makes ZERO sense to me when people act like racism is only prevalent here, and to be cognizant of that means you need to "travel." Sounds like he needs to travel, because racism doesn't just appear in minds of Latinos when their feet hit U.S. soil. It's a problem everywhere, just ask the homegrown blacks about these "foreign utopias" ya'll swear by.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
How many of you all actually know Mexicans? There is a VERY small percentage of them with African blood that live in pockets in Mexico, but your average Mexican is mestizo and no matter how dark the skin tone, will vehemently insist they are either white or their nationality. Chicano culture is heavily influenced by Black American music and customs but they will swear it's all their own. Them saying nikka isn't a show of solidarity, it's a remnant of the influence of hip-hop and these same Mexicans calling each other nikkas wouldn't spit in a black person's direction if they were on fire. They genuinely believe that low riders, Motown music, and saying nikka is just a part of THEIR culture. Go to any of those Chicano forums and you will see all the anti-black rhetoric and co-opting of Black culture.

Man who gives a fukk..if they have zero African blood how are they our business??
Very few groups from the latin world have any respect for Blacks, even the afro ones are scared to openly admit they're Black when they're clearly Black:wow:
Bottom line, concerning yourself with what the Latins are up to, or whether they like us or not is neither here nor there and a complete waste of time and energy.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Man who gives a fukk..if they have zero African blood how are they our business??
Very few groups from the latin world have any respect for Blacks, even the afro ones are scared to openly admit they're Black when they're clearly Black:wow:
Bottom line, concerning yourself with what the Latins are up to, or whether they like us or not is neither here nor there and a complete waste of time and energy.
. Pick pick up a book. When CACs was trying to enslave the black people in Florida they ran for refuge into Mexico. The Mexican government helped them and even supplied them with ammo against the Americans that tried to enslave them.

Vicente Guerrero - Wikipedia
Vicente Ramón Guerrero Saldaña (Spanish: [biˈsente raˈmoŋ ɡeˈreɾo salˈdaɲa]; August 10, 1782 – February 14, 1831) was one of the leading revolutionary generals of the Mexican War of Independence. He fought against Spain for independence in the early 19th century, and later served as President of Mexico, coming to power in a coup. He was of Afro-Mestizo descent,[1]championed the cause of Mexico's common people, and abolished slavery during his brief term as president.

The fukking battle of the Alamo was about people not letting CACs come into their land and bring black slaves. Mexicans was going to war with CACs to stop them from pushing tha slave trade shyt further West

The Alamo, why did it happen? | African American Registry

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why all these other races in this thread fighting to keep calling us nikka?

And black people in this thread fighting to let them say it :snoop:

Listen, if ya'll are cool with latinos, asians, native americans, Indians etc calling you nikkas, that's fine, that's on you.

But when a black man is getting upset at another black man for not allowing other races to call him a nikka... :what: the fukk are ya'll on :dahell:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Doesnt make it right..it's commonplace because non Black fakkits love rap but it's still degrading crude language. nothing loving or brotherly about it. it is actually fighting language and damn near hate speech. Holcombe doesn't speak for Black's as a collective.

The whole "term of endearment" thing doesn't fly with me for this reason.

99% of the time I hear the word "n1kka", its used in a demeaning way. ( pu55y n1kka, b1tch nikka, etc)

If it was truly a "term of endearment" it wouldn't be used like that at all.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
. Pick pick up a book. When CACs was trying to enslave the black people in Florida they ran for refuge into Mexico. The Mexican government helped them and even supplied them with ammo against the Americans that tried to enslave them.

Vicente Guerrero - Wikipedia
Vicente Ramón Guerrero Saldaña (Spanish: [biˈsente raˈmoŋ ɡeˈreɾo salˈdaɲa]; August 10, 1782 – February 14, 1831) was one of the leading revolutionary generals of the Mexican War of Independence. He fought against Spain for independence in the early 19th century, and later served as President of Mexico, coming to power in a coup. He was of Afro-Mestizo descent,[1]championed the cause of Mexico's common people, and abolished slavery during his brief term as president.

The fukking battle of the Alamo was about people not letting CACs come into their land and bring black slaves. Mexicans was going to war with CACs to stop them from pushing tha slave trade shyt further West

The Alamo, why did it happen? | African American Registry

shyt changed currently breh....Mexicans don't fukk w/ blacks here in America. fukk 'em

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And black people in this thread fighting to let them say it :snoop:

Listen, if ya'll are cool with latinos, asians, native americans, Indians etc calling you nikkas, that's fine, that's on you.

But when a black man is getting upset at another black man for not allowing other races to call him a nikka... :what: the fukk are ya'll on :dahell:

I've had alleged black posters come at my neck for telling this fat bald fukk that nikka shyt don't fly @Big Skilly Films

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
yVT9Fq.gif

It's ya birthday nikka