You can have $10 million or you can eat and drink whatever,unlimited unprotected sex and even take any drugs with zero negative impact on your health

$10 million or iron clad health

• Give me the mula

Votes: 108 57.8%
  • impeccable health all day

Votes: 79 42.2%

• Total voters

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Does option 2 mean I'm immortal barring some form of extreme physical damage?

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Not likely doesn't mean 100% not possible

It means a lesser chance of having said diagnosis.

What I'm saying is no cancer in your family doesn't decrease your risk of getting most cancers.

Breast and Ovarian are usually excluded because the risk is increased when you have a family history.

I will leave it alone though, not trying to derail the thread even more

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I cant be killed and can live as long as I want I will take 2.

If thats not the case I will take 1.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
OP wasn't clear so I took the best possible meaning.

"You stay on your current salary earnings" doesn't specify I can't start earning more money later on or the next day.

I work hard as it is and I'd just work harder with no side-effects.

I ain't even thinking about the women, just the money-earning potential.

:blessed:

But why work when you can take the $10,000,000? Even if you love your job and make $300k/yr, it can be argued it's logically smarter to take the money to build generstional wealth and build a solid roster of top tier IG models.

Do you plan on getting settling down? If so that means stds will no longer be of concern

Veteran
Daps
I was just laughing at the fact that dude said, no point being immune to diseases because he not getting p*ssy no how anyway.
It was funny.
But yeah i agree that its way easier to just practice safe sex with 10 million. Rather than being free to go raw whenever and however often you want.
Its not a freedom i would pay 10 million dollars for.

Normal people go raw everyday all day and don't catch anything.

Y'all aren't thinking analytically. Just think, with $10 million, you can fly the baddest IG broads out, make then sign NDA, and have them tested for stds

Hell, if you're an incel with $10 million you'll be smashing badder bytches than 99% of the coli.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Shouldve added age to the mix

Opt 1 your age is 18-39
Opt 1 your age is 30+

Opt 2 your age is 18-29
Opt 2 your age is 30+

That first serious injury when you’re not “young” anymore might change some perspectives

Tair

Superstar
Daps
But why work when you can take the $10,000,000? Even if you love your job and make $300k/yr, it can be argued it's logically smarter to take the money to build generstional wealth and build a solid roster of top tier IG models.

Do you plan on getting settling down? If so that means stds will no longer be of concern

Think about it:

I can do whatever I want with no side-effects. I can take ritalin and all sorts of risky drugs that help with focus/intellect + drink a ton of energy drinks.

I work and study now, and impeccable health would give me more time seeing as I could decrease my sleep time and instead use the extra 7-hrs to study and increase my wealth potential and overall business acumen.

2-full time jobs + 7-hrs of studying a day = $10 million in a few years and more thereafter.

:banderas:

Veteran
Daps
Think about it:

I can do whatever I want with no side-effects. I can take ritalin and all sorts of risky drugs that help with focus/intellect + drink a ton of energy drinks.

I work and study now, and impeccable health would give me more time seeing as I could decrease my sleep time and instead use the extra 7-hrs to study and increase my wealth potential and overall business acumen.

2-full time jobs + 7-hrs of studying a day = $10 million in a few years and more thereafter.

:banderas:

But why do all that effort when $10 million gives you 100% control over your time?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Am I built like @Luke Cage bullet proof and injury proof and add in immune to poisons and toxins? And can my intelligence increase to Reed Richards levels? If not give me the money.