You can have $10 million or you can eat and drink whatever,unlimited unprotected sex and even take any drugs with zero negative impact on your health

$10 million or iron clad health

• Give me the mula

Votes: 108 57.8%
  • impeccable health all day

Votes: 79 42.2%

• Total voters

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Option 2 makes the most sense. That's some Superhero shyt. Sign a bunch of contracts with pharmaceutical companies and restaurants within the food industry and you'll quickly make that $10 million

Tair

Superstar
Daps
But why do all that effort when $10 million gives you 100% control over your time?

$10 million won't give you the experience/skills my path would give and the gift of impeccable health is something I think is worth billions.

Don't get me wrong, $10 million ain't nothing to scoff at as it is retirement money and leads to generational wealth, but I want more so I would sacrifice that $10 million for the 2nd option because of the great potential it brings to me.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
This is an extreme overexaggeration.

If we was talking about India, then yeah that's understandable. People aren't dropping like flies

So you think junk food is the only food that's harmful to us in an ultra capitalist world in 2024?

Where big farms and multinational companies are happy to cut corners to maximise profitability even despite regulation as whatever penalty/fine they will receive,if they get cut, is miniscule compared to their profit margins

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
$10 million won't give you the experience/skills my path would give and the gift of impeccable health is something I think is worth billions.

Don't get me wrong, $10 million ain't nothing to scoff at as it is retirement money and leads to generational wealth, but I want more so I would sacrifice that $10 million for the 2nd option because of the great potential it brings to me.

Considering the average person can live well into their 80s, what exactly are you worried about to decline the money?

So you think junk food is the only food that's harmful to us in an ultra capitalist world in 2024?

Where big farms and multinational companies are happy to cut corners to maximise profitability even despite regulation as whatever penalty/fine they will receive,if they get cut, is miniscule compared to their profit margins

$10 million is enough to shop at whole foods. It's enough to start your own farm. Its enough to go to the best butchers.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Health :mjlol:

i don’t need millions, i need to remain cancer free tho :hubie:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Option 2 makes the most sense. That's some Superhero shyt. Sign a bunch of contracts with pharmaceutical companies and restaurants within the food industry and you'll quickly make that $10 million

There's also youtube/social media money

Imagine the content you could create with such ability, the only risk is exposure to the feds

you fukk around and they will take your ass in for study and turn you into a lab rat:picard:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Considering the average person can live well into their 80s, what exactly are you worried about to decline the money?

$10 million is enough to shop at whole foods. It's enough to start your own farm. Its enough to go to the best butchers.

The money running out isn't much of an issue. Someone who invests $6-9 million and lives adequately will only grow that money over time. They are set for life.

I just like the potential of gaining a ton of skills/experience via learning more at a faster rate. This will help with what I ultimately want to do in life.
The impeccable health also means my fluid intellect will not decrease as I age too, which is even more of a benefit.

I just see more positives/potential with the 2nd option than the first one.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Health is wealth so I pick the second option. You’re living life at the highest optimal level. You’re on fire All day every day. Perfect health over an entire life, for a very long time until your 100th birthday. (I guess since you enjoy perfect health, you only die of old age instead of cancer, sickness, disease, etc) over a huge but finite amount of money. Most people lack the ability to project themselves in the future and struggle with basic financial management, longterm thinking, and delayed gratification. You can expect the average person to spend 10 millions of dollars easily, quickly and recklessly , and even get into debt. So you still get older, uglier And weaker after spending all your fortune and all your millions. And you still have the same flawed and defective body/immune system with the same health risks lol. And you don’t know when you will die lol. Or what will kill you.

Tall and strong as fukk. (Perfect puberty growth)

Perfect hormonal profile.

Perfect mental health.

No stress, no abnormal weight loss, no excessive weight gain, no mood swings and no cancers. Perfect teeth and impeccable buccal health. Perfect blood sugar levels. My body Always producing adequate Insulin levels. No skin problems. No hair loss , grey hair and receding hairline. Perfect digestion. Perfect sexual health/performances. East and quick healing process. Never aging. Brain functioning and operating permanently at high level like the movie Limitless. Running fast like a cheetah. Operating mentally without any brain fog. Perfect reflexes/mobility. Perfect strength and endurance . Permanently high testosterone levels. Perfect bloodwork and arterial tension. Perfect immune system.Drinking without getting Hangovers and headaches, eating whatever I want without getting diabetes, insulin resistance, Heart diseases and other metabolic problems. No sexual diseases. Endless energy all day. Sleeping tight and easy every night. Never getting tired. Perfect senses(hearing/smell/touch/eyesight/vision) Gaining muscular mass easily. My body quickly and fully absorbing all the nutrients from food. Not getting any autoimmune diseases. Not tearing a muscle during lifeting sessions in the gym. Recovering easily from any kind of injury. Not needing any kind of surgery. Being immune to everything. Of course even with perfect health and immunity you will die, perfect health doesn’t guarantee immortality so it’s too good to be true.

But I still easily make choice #2.

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Option 2 health is wealth you’ll basically be super human. And you could definitely make money off it in this era.
tumblr_m4y8dbGy7K1r6uaxuo1_500.gifv

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
But why do all that effort when $10 million gives you 100% control over your time?

Essentially, you're using modern science without it's drawbacks to do other phenomenal shyt money can't buy.

You'd basically be wealthy as well: work multiple jobs easily and simultaneously for a few years simultaneously while not getting stressed out. All the crazy brain enhancing chemicals on the market to increase performance and reduce stress without any side effects. That'll save a few mil after a few years.

So at that point the money is a wash. You can let that sit and start investing in something.

However, while I'm still immune to medication side effects, I can take growth hormones/steroids and shyt. No roid rage, no mood swings all gains and hit a quick workout and gain exponentially. Additionally the same for all these other wonder chemicals - the side effects won't affect much and you get all the gains.

I can take that chemical which grants absolute pitch (what Beyonce, Michael Jackson, etc. got) without any side effects.

I need protein? I don't have to spend time cooking anything or looking for something healthy. I'll scarf a convenient fast food meal and keep it moving - same benefits I get without any hassle others got to go through.

So I'll stack money, no question but I'll additionally get a lot out of life. Plus I can make more money at any time with rapid skill acquisition.

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Essentially, you're using modern science without it's drawbacks to do other phenomenal shyt money can't buy.

You'd basically be wealthy as well: work multiple jobs easily and simultaneously for a few years simultaneously while not getting stressed out. All the crazy brain enhancing chemicals on the market to increase performance and reduce stress without any side effects. That'll save a few mil after a few years.

So at that point the money is a wash. You can let that sit and start investing in something.

However, while I'm still immune to medication side effects, I can take growth hormones/steroids and shyt. No roid rage, no mood swings all gains and hit a quick workout and gain exponentially. Additionally the same for all these other wonder chemicals - the side effects won't affect much and you get all the gains.

So you'll stack money, no question - potentially very easily with brain drugs.

I need protein? I don't have to spend time cooking anything or looking for something healthy. I'll scarf a convenient fast food meal and keep it moving - same benefits I get without any hassle others got to go through.

So y'all gone work 3 - 40 hr jobs with no sleep?

Again why bother working at all if you can just take the $10 million and run? That really sounds like the logical answer. You putting in all that effort using drugs when you can take the money right now.

Even if you could handle the workload, You're talking years of working, neglecting socializing, family, friends, and other hobbies

And do you know how long it takes to stack $10 million? Even if you worked 3 six figure you still would hit that goal in 5 years.