You can have $10 million or you can eat and drink whatever,unlimited unprotected sex and even take any drugs with zero negative impact on your health

$10 million or iron clad health

• Give me the mula

Votes: 108 57.8%
  • impeccable health all day

Votes: 79 42.2%

• Total voters

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Is this a fact or is it one of those black people cant get covid facts

I didn't say you couldn't get cancer. I said it depends on your family's medical history on how likely you get it. Does your family have a history of diabetes or cancer? if not, i wouldnt stress over it.

But the op already explained you could still get cancer of natural causes, so y'all picking option 2 can still get cancer regardless.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I didn't say you couldn't get cancer. I said it depends on your family's medical history. Do you have a family history of diabetes or cancer? if not, i wouldnt stress over it.

But the op already explained you could still get cancer of nature causes, so y'all picking option 2 can still get cancer.

I dont think someone shouldn't worry about Cancer cause its no history in there family

The vast majority of cancers dont give a fukk about genetics

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I dont think someone shouldn't worry about Cancer cause its no history in there family

Except I didnt say People with no family history of it shouldn't get checkups

Outside of checkups every 6 months, no they shouldn't worry or stress about it.:manny:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I need to stress that bad food doesn't always mean junk food, it just means toxic or bad for your health

have people not heared of GMO's, chemicals,toxic pesticides,micro plastic and mercury (fish), hormones and anti biotics (chicken) etc that's present in most of the food that we consume including the healthy ones:gucci:

Even the water you drink is not safe, so all the posters associating the food option with just junk food are not seeing the bigger picture here

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Struggling for only a short-while with impeccable health. I can catch up because I can work 4x as hard. Become a millionaire in less than 10 years sleeping only 3hrs a day, getting up and working while drinking a bunch of energy drinks and taking ritalin with no negative side-effects.

Gonna pass that paltry ass $10 million in no time.

:umad:

Earning millions would be trivial.

Take different compounds to basically become an optimized superhuman, work multiple remote jobs at a time stress-free and on-top of everything :banderas:

Build a crazy reputation and start mixing up in big circles. :mjgrin:

After 10 years you'll easily have over $10mil and can still do insane shyt people will spend billions of dollars trying to do :umad:

We keep reading about all these compounds they got out there but can't release due to side effects - wouldn't be a problem though for some people:obama:

Stack a bunch of shyt that basically makes you mentally and physically gifted.

Last edited:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Except I didnt say People with no family history of it shouldn't get checkups

Outside of checkups every 6 months, no they shouldn't worry or stress about it.:manny:

You said if Cancer doesn't run in your family, its not likely that you get it.

That's wrong

Cant be spreading misinformation to our coli brehs and brehettes

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-Gimme the money.

-Living a few more years ain't shyt to being able to set a major foundation for generational prosperity for my family. I ain't doing a bunch of extra shyt to care about the rest.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
They're equal.

Neither choice will give you what you're chasing by choosing one

The superman choice isn't a guarantee of infinite happiness just because you'll never have a heart attack, catch covid or herpes :dahell:

The money choice will give you cars and houses but it won't guarantee "generational wealth".. your family could fukk all that money away the minute you die. Also, once your dead what will it matter :dahell:

Flip a coin.

Or decline both and just be grateful for the life you already have