You can have $10 million or you can eat and drink whatever,unlimited unprotected sex and even take any drugs with zero negative impact on your health

$10 million or iron clad health

• Give me the mula

Votes: 108 57.8%
  • impeccable health all day

Votes: 79 42.2%

• Total voters

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So y'all gone work 3 - 40 hr jobs with no sleep?

Again why bother working at all if you can just take the $10 million and run? That really sounds like the logical answer. You putting in all that effort using drugs when you can take the money right now.

Even if you could handle the workload, You're talking years of working, neglecting socializing, family, friends, and other hobbies

And do you know how long it takes to stack $10 million? Even if you worked 3 six figure you still would hit that goal in 5 years.

There are people out there who are working 6-8 remote jobs simultaneously in the span of 8 hours.
Do that for 5 years that's a few mil. I'd invest it like any other person and be a multimillionaire.

A few million dollars is all I'd need and I don't mind working a few years to get that. A few mil in the bank compounding interest over multiple decades is zero money problems and generational wealth.

The rest of the other time I'd just live life at optimal levels the people who chose the money wouldn't be able to comprehend nor relate to.

Crazy hand-eye coordination, explosive athleticism and have fun bossing up on people at the basketball court because I can take performance enhancers with zero side effects. Pounding calcium to strengthen bones without fatigue or muscle weakness.
Gain absolute pitch and make/play some beautiful music that mesmerizes people.
Along with whatever modern science comes up with because the side effects would have zero effect.

Basically be the most interesting person people come across, while being rich and using that clout for my loved ones' benefit as well. Clout, money and optimal experiences.

The other choice is only money. It's like yeah Elon Musk is ultra rich, but Drake ain't broke either and has a way more interesting life and lifestyle than Elon's boring ass.

Last edited:

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
I want the money

There's a certain kind of joy eating better, working out, and refusing certain vices gives you

I really wanted to buy some edibles today, I brewed some yerba mate instead :manny:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

@Jalether YOU CAN STILL DIE
UNDER BOTH SCENARIOS RIGHT?

GIVE ME 10MS.

I ALREADY LIVE A HEALTHY LIFE.

ONLY FLABBY SLOBS AND
DRUG ADDICTS WOULD PICK OPTION 2

:devil:
:evil:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Impeccable health. I'm natty gang but I might even do some roids lol.

Impeccable health will be worth gold into your 60s and beyond. You can have 10 Milly and a dikk that doesn't work.

I'm already comfortable with my current salary.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
2nd option. You can consume as much coke/meth/caffeine/Adderall/etc as you want and be a superstar at anything you do and earn more than 10 million in just one year. You'd pretty much be like a superhero so you prolly get all them extra perks too