You can have $10 million or you can eat and drink whatever,unlimited unprotected sex and even take any drugs with zero negative impact on your health

$10 million or iron clad health

• Give me the mula

Votes: 108 57.8%
  • impeccable health all day

Votes: 79 42.2%

• Total voters

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I need to stress that bad food doesn't always mean junk food, it just means toxic or bad for your health

have people not heared of GMO's, chemicals,toxic pesticides,micro plastic and mercury (fish), hormones and anti biotics (chicken) etc that's present in most of the food that we consume including the healthy ones:gucci:

Even the water you drink is not safe, so all the posters associating the food option with just junk food are not seeing the bigger picture here

This is an extreme overexaggeration.

If we was talking about India, then yeah that's understandable. People aren't dropping like flies

Veteran
Daps
You said if Cancer doesn't run in your family, its not likely that you get it.

That's wrong

Cant be spreading misinformation to our coli brehs and brehettes

Not likely doesn't mean 100% not possible

It means a lesser chance of having said diagnosis.

Daps
I need to stress that bad food doesn't always mean junk food, it just means toxic or bad for your health

have people not heared of GMO's, chemicals,toxic pesticides,micro plastic and mercury (fish), hormones and anti biotics (chicken) etc that's present in most of the food that we consume including the healthy ones:gucci:

Even the water you drink is not safe, so all the posters associating the food option with just junk food are not seeing the bigger picture here

You can afford to shop at Whole Foods exclusively with 10 million dollars.

:unimpressed:

Veteran
Daps
Sorry to hear that breh... :mjlol:

So y'all would rather work a 9 to 5 till 65? What type of women are y'all smashing to constantly worry about getting stds left and right?

You can still get p*ssy with the $10 milliom option, just gotta choose right.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So y'all would rather work a 9 to 5 till 65? What type of women are y'all smashing to constantly worry about getting stds left and right?

I was just laughing at the fact that dude said, no point being immune to diseases because he not getting p*ssy no how anyway.
It was funny.
But yeah i agree that its way easier to just practice safe sex with 10 million. Rather than being free to go raw whenever and however often you want.
Its not a freedom i would pay 10 million dollars for.

Tair

Superstar
Daps

OP wasn't clear so I took the best possible meaning.

"You stay on your current salary earnings" doesn't specify I can't start earning more money later on or the next day.

I work hard as it is and I'd just work harder with no side-effects.

I ain't even thinking about the women, just the money-earning potential.

:blessed: