"You are White if you love Nature and Exploration"

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Mika scared of an animal smaller than him. p*ssy you could never survive on the islands.

Fakkit scum …garbage

Here's where the two of us differ. You wanna clown me for saying a beaver can fukk a human up, fine. You're entitled to your opinion, whether it be right or wrong, but I can literally produce evidence of my claim right now:

You however, make claim after claim with ZERO evidence to your vapid, childish boasts. Helicopter rides, being a fashion maven, owning multiple properties in NYC, and of course your claim that one day you're gonna be mayor of NYC :mjlol:

So here we are, fukk nikka. Eye for an eye. I put down evidence of what I said, but where's yours? Just 1 pic from a helicopter cockpit overlooking NY / NJ. It's been over a week, even if you took them with a Kodak shıt would have been developed by now.

But of course that'll never happen because you're a delusional, dirty, a$$hole smelling Haitian lyin' ass nikka with spit globs on the corner of his mouth who literally has to log into this forum every damn day to create a person you wish you could be so you can run from the derelict lying bıtch nikka you are.

And like clockwork, your next reply will do anything but answer my challenge. The true mark of a bıtch nikka. At least you're fun to laugh at, I'll give you that. :smugbiden:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I get what you mean breh

But

Enjoying the beauty of earth shouldn’t be considered white people shyt in the first place :yeshrug:

I don’t care what it shouldn’t be. I’m telling you what it is. Yall cannot eliminate reality no matter how important or pridefully yall want to try and feel.

Cursing your parents out is considered white people shyt. But yall not gonna argue with that point. But nikkas get all worked up over hiking. The fukk

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You put that in quotes as if that was a direct quote from someone smh.

Also, why do people get offended when some shyt gets called white people shyt? Of course all races do all things. But hiking and shyt like that is white people shyt like how playing spades is black people shyt. Sure some white people play spades, but what group of people do you think of when you say playing spades? Now what group of people do you think of when you say hiking in the woods? Exactly
The word hiking isn't in the OP.

Like at all.

Bruh is literally talking about chilling on his porch enjoying nature and you in here going to war over your right to call him white for it, sounding like a jr high peaked ignorant clown.

Do better

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If you live in a place with 4 seasons and you don't get out to wander in the fall foliage you are definitely losing out. Honestly you probably a loser no doubt.

:lolbron:

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The word hiking isn't in the OP.

Like at all.

Bruh is literally talking about chilling on his porch enjoying nature and you in here going to war over your right to call him white for it, sounding like a jr high peaked ignorant clown.

Do better

nikka this thread is predicated on a direct quote that dosent exist.

You nikkas are retreded as fukk. Instead of sounding goofy as hell talking about do better, how about you do better at being a normal black person and accept that we call some shyt white people shyt

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Where I lived we had a huge river network through certain sections of the city. My neighborhood and house backed onto a ravine, and all we did as kids was explore. We could walk for miles following this river. Behind my house it was maybe 2-3 feet across, but there were sections that were as much as 40-50 feet across. That shyt was fun as hell. It was cool and scary to see coyote, deer, wolverines and turtles the size of large serving platters. I wouldn't exchange that for "city life" for all the money in the world.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka this thread is predicated on a direct quote that dosent exist.

You nikkas are retreded as fukk. Instead of sounding goofy as hell talking about do better, how about you do better at being a normal black person and accept that we call some shyt white people shyt
Being an ignorant clown is your right if you wanna be that but that goofy ass "that's for white ppl!" mindset is just plain corny and will continue to age like dogshyt in the sun

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
You put that in quotes as if that was a direct quote from someone smh.

Also, why do people get offended when some shyt gets called white people shyt? Of course all races do all things. But hiking and shyt like that is white people shyt like how playing spades is black people shyt. Sure some white people play spades, but what group of people do you think of when you say playing spades? Now what group of people do you think of when you say hiking in the woods? Exactly
You try way too hard to be a contrarian.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Being an ignorant clown is your right if you wanna be that but that goofy ass "that's for white ppl!" mindset is just plain corny and will continue to age like dogshyt in the sun

Another goofy ass nikka that wants to ignore that black people call several thing white people shyt.

I’ve given your dumb ass several examples of what we call white people shyt, and not one of you dumb ass nikkas has disputed none of the shyt except for nature related activities.

So this issue is, yall wanna curate what white people shyt is, and ignore the positive or non negative traits or activities that we call white people shyt. But I don’t give a fukk. You nikkas either sheltered or some Oreo ass nikkas. No in between