"You Are Too Light To Be African", "You Don't Look African"

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
"Americans don't have passports"
Why purchase one, we can see all of you PROUD YET DIRTY ASS nikkaS lining up to be under us.
Ethiopian neighborhoods in DC, Somali neighborhoods in Columbus, Nigerians all in the video (PG COUNTY, MD)... Ghanians all up in the video (BX... NY...TRACY TOWERS)...
HMM... the areas they move into are always predominantly AA.
We BARELY go to Europe, hoe ass nikkas say "nikkas aint got passport"
We in THE USA, where everyone wants to go.
"Y'all don't visit Africa"
What the fukk for? Y'all nikkas DIE to come to the place I was born.
Y'all dirty ass fly face feed the children sob story nikkas come to where we be...then switch it up.
Oh so you an Ashanti chief or an ECONOMIC MIGRANT?
Is you traveling or running (away from home/y'all shyt into the ground/them pockets to cac religions)...
Make y'all dirty ass minds up, nikkas.
Humble brag ass thread "we can be lightskinned too! Ooh you didn't even know we Africans"
Lol @SheWantTheD whole post history is the opposite of his screen name.
Ol socially awkward African DORK.
Go to one of y'all poorly designed websites and type in that trash pidgin slang OH! goofass nikka about getting played by women we discard after use :lolbron:

The Africans in the US are a small sample size. I think that's the point. There are approximately 2 million Africans in the US which is like 0.17% of those back in the continent hence you tend to stereotype based on what you see in the States. This reasoning can be used when we talk about the behaviors of Africans in America whether those behaviors are a reflection at large of African people in the continent.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I was joking. :russ: I can't say how HeWantTheD looks based on the picture of another dude. Now if you'd like to slide his picture in the DMs I can give you a proper analysis :jawalrus:
nikkas don't have their own pic as an Avatar, too scared and ugly.
fukk these dirties.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
"Americans don't have passports"
Why purchase one, we can see all of you PROUD YET DIRTY ASS nikkaS lining up to be under us.
Ethiopian neighborhoods in DC, Somali neighborhoods in Columbus, Nigerians all in the video (PG COUNTY, MD)... Ghanians all up in the video (BX... NY...TRACY TOWERS)...
HMM... the areas they move into are always predominantly AA.
We BARELY go to Europe, hoe ass nikkas say "nikkas aint got passport"
We in THE USA, where everyone wants to go.
"Y'all don't visit Africa"
What the fukk for? Y'all nikkas DIE to come to the place I was born.
Y'all dirty ass fly face feed the children sob story nikkas come to where we be...then switch it up.
Oh so you an Ashanti chief or an ECONOMIC MIGRANT?
Is you traveling or running (away from home/y'all shyt into the ground/them pockets to cac religions)...
Make y'all dirty ass minds up, nikkas.
Humble brag ass thread "we can be lightskinned too! Ooh you didn't even know we Africans"
Lol @SheWantTheD whole post history is the opposite of his screen name.
Ol socially awkward African DORK.
Go to one of y'all poorly designed websites and type in that trash pidgin slang OH! goofass nikka about getting played by women we discard after use :lolbron:
:russ:..why didnt u just end your post with #MAGA:mjpls: nicac

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
American ignorance at its finest. How can you boil down a continent of 1.2 Billion people and it's not like it 's 1 billion people living in the same country like China or India. It's literally 54 countries and within those 54 countries thousands of cultures, traditions and ethnicities being spoken.

When I say that the American public is extremely uneducated about their own country and definitely on countries outside the US. I get a lot of criticism on here. There is literally every color of the rainbow within an African country even the stereotypical one-look country like Senegal or Sudan where it is stereotyped as a one tall dark-skinned phenotype. When you go to these places, you see people of different shades hair textures WITHOUT being "mixed" (multi or bi-racial) in the common use of the term.

Hmmmm..... I've met just as much ignorant africans as AA if not more.

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
Dirty ass nikkas in here mad now.
What y'all here for?
This ain't Naijaland, Somali spot, or any of them spots.
Y'all nikkas truly ain't shyt to me and I don't like y'all.

I work with a LOT of nigerians, both men and women, and the good majority of them look down on AA. They take a lot of pride in their country and culture (which i totally understand and respect) but keep their noses in the air when it comes to AA.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Dirty ass nikkas in here mad now.
What y'all here for?
This ain't Naijaland, Somali spot, or any of them spots.
Y'all nikkas truly ain't shyt to me and I don't like y'all.

Get ya dusty ass the the fukk outta here you don't live in america and gotta white baby moms.

You a Canadian nikka fr fr. If we keep it 100. SheWantTheD is a cornball. But youre a bipolar mentally unstable militant and c00n nikka.

Split personality ass nikka. When we say mental health is a problem in the black community we talking about nikkas like you fr fr lmfao.

This nikka is a nutt.

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
Hmmmm..... I've met just as much ignorant africans as AA if not more.

yea that too but I have seen people in the US and mostly Americans ask African dudes how they came here (insinuating there were no planes where they came from) or whether they grew up with lions and hyenas in their backyard etc ... When you are a world superpower you don't have to know anything about what goes on outside of your borders and it shows among the American public.

Daps
Reppin
Get ya dusty ass the the fukk outta here you don't live in america and gotta white baby moms.

You a Canadian nikka fr fr. If we keep it 100. SheWantTheD is a cornball. But youre a bipolar mentally unstable militant and c00n nikka.

Split personality ass nikka. When we say mental health is a problem in the black community we talking about nikkas like you fr fr lmfao.

This nikka is a nutt.
Shut the fukk up migrant, why ain't you home?
Oh.
I can be in Canada, my ancestors helped build this, too. I didn't need a passport, I crossed a land border to a place with LESS money.
Unlike you. High Life music SUCKS.
Y'all culture getting remixed with no reciprocation. Nobody likes rehash "afrobeat".
Make your own shyt in your own home...oh wait.
"My home is a zoo."
Do you live in Africa?
No.
You live where I was born. fukk your dirty country and people.

Daps
Reppin
"but you a militant and c00n"
Who are you calling a c00n, dirty ass kente banger? Do y'all still beef over tribalism? Do you live in America for economic reasons?
Who can't make it in an environment surrounded by nothing but his own? You. Where you at? Not Africa.
I moved because I felt like it. Y'all move because you're too poor and you'll die.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Shut the fukk up migrant, why ain't you home?
Oh.
I can be in Canada, my ancestors helped build this, too. I didn't need a passport, I crossed a land border to a place with LESS money.
Unlike you. High Life music SUCKS.
Y'all culture getting remixed with no reciprocation. Nobody likes rehash "afrobeat".
Make your own shyt in your own home...oh wait.
"My home is a zoo."
Do you live in Africa?
No.
You live where I was born. fukk your dirty country and people.

Nikka I don't listen to none of that shyt you talking dawg. You probably be popping all that cac this cac that shyt but bout to go fishing with your white father inlaw.

cornball

Last edited: