"You Are Too Light To Be African", "You Don't Look African"

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
I dont look "African" either, more specifically Ghanaian. Most of my siblings do tho. We all have the same father and mother. Im my mothers twin and shes DOS AA. When I was younger it used to bother me when people said I didnt look "African" or why I looked so diff from my siblings but it doesnt bother me much anymore. :yeshrug:

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Tsk tsk tsk...

Im never sure of this African look is that I hear about on the coli. Coz the diversity in one country is staggering. Even more so across the continent.

Do you mean like people from Regions that have a distinct look like Somali people????

So im not sure what this American look is either. Do you mean people with "other" admixture? Coz thats a world wide thing not an American thing.

I have travelled to other places abroad and within Africa.

I think Maybe more black people who didnt grow up in or have never been should travel to Africa. Not just to South Africa, Kenya, Egypt or Nigeria or the usual spots.

Pick a randon country and go. Just take the usual tourist/travel precautions.

Last edited:

AmenhotepIV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
KTown
A lot of the nikkahs you talking to in this country have never been to Africa nor have a passport. They have no idea what an African looks like, most of these dudes in America now on that "I'm not African" c00n Shyte thinking they mixed with cac and come from isreal:mjlol:

:francis:

Smh

These ni99as will claim Euro, Asian and Eskimo before Kush, Ashanti or Bushman

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
A lot of the nikkahs you talking to in this country have never been to Africa nor have a passport. They have no idea what an African looks like, most of these dudes in America now on that "I'm not African" c00n Shyte thinking they mixed with cac and come from isreal:mjlol:

:comeon:We really going to pretend like Nigerians and "AA" look a like. Sure there are some cross overs but in general it is usually easy to tell the difference.
give me some rep so i can neg this cac