You and your friends play team USA and start the game with a 100 point lead....do y'all win?

Do y'all win?

• Hell yeah

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • We taking that L

Votes: 48 67.6%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
I know one thing for sure, We’re not shooting with more than 3 second left on the shot clock.

Each offensive rebound is another 20+ seconds to run off

:lolbron:

Unless all your boys are strong as fukk and 7’5 who’s getting those rebounds?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I like how idiots ran in here trying to argue with me like I said something other than math. We're trying to find ways to waste time. We're not actually playing the game. That's delusional thinking...

If you don't want to try to find ways to waste time then what are we talking about? Because none of you are scoring and none of you are stopping them from scoring.

Daps
Go back into hiding dummy... your worst nightmare has arrived ☘️ 🏆

And don't make me pull the receipts of u saying that

A) they would never win

B) they need to blow it up

DUMBASSSSSS!!!!!

@SchoolboyC @GOAT @UpAndComing @Raquinotj look who back lol

:laff: :laff: :laff:
Look at you calling for backup because you can't fight your own battles.

:picard:

I had the Celtics winning the championship in 2023 (when they lost to the Heat), so I don't know what the fukk your clown ass is trying to get at. The hilarious thing about this is, I spoke about how much of a difference y'all offense looked under Mazzulla (I even called him a great coach in the making), and you and @UpAndComing said they'd never win a title with him as coach, shytting on him at every turn.

Even when your team wins, you still lose.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Look at you calling for backup because you can't fight your own battles.

We all remember what you said... it's not backup. You ran into hiding and now that you are here I'm not going to let you forget it. :mjgrin:

Psycho Joe lol

He did well.... so was Udoka ... they could have won the title with either coach so that point means nothing. Unless you are changing your stance on Udoka now

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
We all remember what you said... it's not backup. You ran into hiding and now that you are here I'm not going to let you forget it. :mjgrin:

Psycho Joe lol

He did well.... so was Udoka ... they could have won the title with either coach so that point means nothing. Unless you are changing your stance on Udoka now

Is he really gonna sit there and pretend he didn't up an Ime Udoka appreciation thread right after the news broke that he was suspended? The most fukkboy shyt I've ever seen on the Coli

Watch him ignore this post like the weirdo he is lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Is he really gonna sit there and pretend he didn't up an Ime Udoka appreciation thread right after the news broke that he was suspended? The most fukkboy shyt I've ever seen on the Coli

Watch him ignore this post like the weirdo he is lol

We all make mistakes.... We all post things that end up not happening or we complain about Mazzulla because he was fukkin up his first year...

The difference is.... we are letting things play out and we admit if we were wrong. Will he? :dead:

He was one of the biggest supporters of the "break them up" notion.....

Would he really have made a difference when we saw how bad they shat the bed in the Finals last season?

Nothing would have changed.

Whatever stage/team they stumbled against would've happened under any coach. The coaching is a red herring. We'd still be having these same conversations if Udoka was coach because it's happened time and time again with this group, regardless of who the coach was.

I'm not entirely sure how this makes sense.

If a player has played under multiple coaches in multiple systems and for multiple organizations alongside all different types of personnel, yet still has the same flaws which hamper the team, how is that the fault of the coach? Is every single coach to blame and not the player? Take someone like Harden for instance, is how he plays the fault of every single coach he's played under? Or the most recent one? Or the first? Is it the coach's fault that he opts to take shortcuts on offense? Is it the coach's fault that he has a tendency to fade in and out of games? Is it the coach's fault that he hasn't shown a desire to win by any means necessary?

At the end of the day a coach is only a coach, they're not capable of changing how a player is hardwired.

Look at how many times Jaylen should've cut to the basket, should've demanded the ball down low instead of fading out to the perimeter, should've recognized the open man on double teams, should've been more aggressive to seal off his man, should've taken advantage of mismatches.

That's not a coaching problem - that's a JB problem. These are the same bad habits he's displayed under three different coaches now.

No wonder these Boston nxggas shyt the bed. All eyes were on them.

Have the Game 7 at the Kingdome with only a couple hunnid in attendance, and Tatum and JB would've morphed into prime Connie and Alimoe.

This isn't true, at all.

:yeshrug:

Replace Jaylen with Beal in the ECF and Boston is most likely in the Finals rn.

:unimpressed:

Beal is on another tier as a ball-handler and playmaker (something which Boston is in desperate need of). He's also a better shot creator. He'd be the ideal fit next to someone like Tatum.

2023 - Murray hasn't been healthy since the Bubble, so this is essentially his and Jokic's first playoff run with championship expectations
2022 - Warriors had already won before
2021 - Bucks' first playoff run with the addition of Jrue
2020 - Lakers' first playoff run with Bron/AD
2019 - Raptors' first playoff run with Kawhi
2018 - Warriors had already won before.

Whereas Tatum, Jaylen, Smart and Horford have been together since essentially 2018*, with nothing to show for it. None of the recent champs have been together for that long before they won.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
We all make mistakes.... We all post things that end up not happening or we complain about Mazzulla because he was fukkin up his first year...

The difference is.... we are letting things play out and we admit if we were wrong. Will he? :dead:

Oh no breh, look what you did

This post about about make that fakkit go on another "trip to China" and avoid the Coli again :laff: :laff::dead:

Daps

This is how much of a dishonest ass muh'fukka you are.

The very first post you quoted, you erased the part where I said this -
Would he really have made a difference when we saw how bad they shat the bed in the Finals last season?

Nothing would have changed.

Whatever stage/team they stumbled against would've happened under any coach. The coaching is a red herring. We'd still be having these same conversations if Udoka was coach because it's happened time and time again with this group, regardless of who the coach was. I honestly thought after the 76ers series they had figured something out, and realized their true potential, but more fool me, they fell back into the same old bad habits.
It begs the question, why would you edit that out? Why would you delete out a part where I was of the belief they had figured out how to win and realized their true potential as a championship-winning team?

In fact, if you go back to that series thread, you would see me proclaming that they'd win the championship.

And yet here you are trying to get me to admit something about them [not winning] when I already held the belief the year before they'd win. I even admit that they fooled me into believing they had changed for the better, so how could you possibly be trying to make out like I was arguing the exact opposite?

It's the same reason why you had to hijack this thread instead of sticking to the topic. Because you're not interested in having a honest discussion. You're just wanting to bullshyt, and when your bullshyt gets called out, you sneak out the back door and come back through the front with some different bullshyt you can deceive folks with.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is how much of a dishonest ass muh'fukka you are.

How am I being dishonest? You wanted them to get rid of Brown and bring in Beal :mjlol: It's right there.... you were one of the leaders of the "break them up because they can't win it together" band... you were arguably the lead singer.

As for hijacking the thread, that's on you. You quoted me with nonsense. I'm fine with ending the discussion here :manny:

Daps
Problem is handles.

My friends can ball like a regular at LA Fitness or some local rec league....not well enough to hang with Bron, Steph, KD an em.

None of us are stopping KD from getting his shot off. I got some brehs that could match Steph on speed/strength fa sho...but after the first quarter :russ: they gon be :dead:. The homies that got stamina are soccer brehs but they're 5'10" and don't really hoop enough.

Who the fukk is stopping Bron?

Embiid and AD might drop 40 each :francis:. Ain't no group of 5 brehs with ZERO hoops experience past high school beating Team USA in a 48 minute game...even WITH 100 point lead. NBA brehs scored 98 on Wemby/France..in his house.